Great announcement to all those who are interested!

jsegraves

Are you a person who likes to have a good time and enjoys entertaining others? GREAT! There’s a guild for you.

I have an announcement for all brewers, bakers, entertainers, artisans and everyone in between who like to throw a good party or be a part of one. I am pleased to announce the conversion of our Brewer’s guild chapter into The Merriment Guild.

Dancers, singers, storytellers, musicians: come join and weave your words, rhythm or body for the enjoyment of the gathered attendees, adventures, and anyone that is wanting to see a great performance.

Brewers, bakers, chefs, bee keepers, herbalists: come join and excite the senses of all.

Artisans and craftsman: come join and help us spice up the party scene with your beautiful works of art to hold the beverages, food or to catch an appreciative eye of those who gather to join in the festivities.

Gamblers and gamers: feeling lucky? Come join and throw your hat into the ring of merriment. Organize, deal, run and play. There is always time for one game.

If you are interested please seek me out at the up coming gather and also bring a sample of your preferred talent. All are welcome!

Cheers!
~Taryn nic Fallon

This seems to me like an awful lot of words to legitimize the indulgence of vice.

You will find me entirely in support.

Ama'rali of Lordaq

A guild... for merriment? That anyone can go to? I think I need to see this to believe it.

--Amiithis

Oh, I will find you, if for no other reason to find out about this guild.

--Amiithis

Oh good! I enjoy this conversion.

Drink everything you own soon,
Tvard

This intrigues me, I am eager to see what's in store. Perhaps I may partake in the festivities.

-Jadden Ta'hor'i

The Drunken Archery Competition was expertly executed and a great joy to participate in. I'm not just saying that because I won.

-Tvard

Back