Great Event

Slice

Fighter
I just wanted to say thank you to plot and the rest of staff for a great event. I had a wonderful time, and was very glad I was able to make it. An especially big thanks to Chris and Seth, you guys worked your butts off and it showed.

Also, I was curious.....Is there going to be a July Event? If it is undecided, then I vote YES!

At this point it looks like we will be able to have 3 events in 3 months - May, June, July! A full Summer season, anyone?

I also have to say to Seth and Chris, awesome job, guys! And thanks as well to the NPC's who fought until they could not fight any more... I know *I* hurt today!

I just also wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped work on and run the event, I had a great time! Very glad I was able to travel out to visit you guys and I'd love to do it again sometime. :)

Thanks NPC's and Plot for all the hard work and willing-ness to play along! (that goes esp. out to you, Jimmy!)

Kinda nice to have a low-key event, what with all the rain/snow/hail.

~Carmen

Hear, hear!
Arrived home, and alive after the event, I hurt ow, had a great time. Was awesome to see everyone again, and had alot of laughs on the way up, while I was there, and on the way back home again...
HelP! ...something's comin'!

I'd just like to thank everyone who gave me a hand in the kitchen.
Jimmy you helped me a lot with dishes. Matt you were in there a few times to check on me and ran some dishes. I think Carmen came in a few times and washed some dishes. Cassandra you also did some dishes for me.

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. My memory is kind of vague as I was kind of out of it throughout the event. In any case you know who you are.

Thanks again

Jesse

Rossic said:
I'd just like to thank everyone who gave me a hand in the kitchen.
Jimmy you helped me a lot with dishes. Matt you were in there a few times to check on me and ran some dishes. I think Carmen came in a few times and washed some dishes. Cassandra you also did some dishes for me.
And thank you for being in charge of all that! It can't have made the event all that fun for you.

Jesse do you usually do the food for both seattle and oregon events? How did you get roped into that?!

Actually, I have been doing the food for the Seattle events for a while now. Jesse got roped into this one, though... and if he likes, it I may give him an innkeeper NPC to play >.>

Dave said:
if he likes, it I may give him an innkeeper NPC to play >.>

Evad Part 2?...

As soon as he can bang out 200 pushups without even flinching, then he can be Evad jr, till then he's Cookie McFlapjack :D.

You forgot that the pushups were one-handed.

Well unfortunately until my financial situation improves, I won't be attending Seattle events in any capacity. It was a stretch for me to even make this last one, but I had already requested the time off, so I just had to go.

PS: I know I am nothing compared to Evad!!! Kelly come back!!!

Back