Greetings and Seeking a Ritualist

Greetings, some of you may remember me, some of you may not but happily it looks like I may finally be able to travel back to Wayside again at long last. I visited your lands well over a year ago as a somewhat new adventurer and I hope some of those who I met are still well and hale. If it helps to remember at all I am a Dark Elven celestialist and would be happy to offer teaching or aid with such skills. As such I would also be interested to know who leads the local celestial guild, or if someone could point me in that direction.

Due to some things I would like to bring for my travel here I am looking for a ritualist who would be willing to spellcraft a Spirit Link for me for both days of the upcoming coming gather in several weeks. I also need to find someone who has a Spirit Link scroll in your lands who would be willing to allow it to be spellcraft off of to this end. If someone could help me on both accounts at the same time that would of course be most perfect. I will provide the necessary components and obviously would be willing to pay a fair sum for these services. If you could contact me privately or point me in the direction of someone who would be able to help me accomplish this that would be most appreciated.

May the stars shine on your paths,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

Back