Greetings from the Gain Train!

Greetings adventurers of Gaden!

My name is Julian Pottman. I represent the crafting interests of the Gain Train Ltd. and I had the distinct pleasure of meeting some of you in Tin Town and negotiating our third party contract with Goodman Oliver. For the fine details of the negotiation please contact Goodman Oliver as we have sent him the final copy of said contract.

As always, we at the Gain Train Ltd. pride ourselves on punctuality and in keeping with that we have already begun our renovations of the barracks of Outpost 14 in preparation for your upcoming services for the Monolithic Council in Pratorak. It is just a military barracks so there is a limit to what we can do but I really think you all will be impressed by what we accomplish.

I also just wanted to remind you all of some of the services we plan to provide during your stay:

• Access to Permanent Circles of Power, both Earthen and Celestial, with a single Spellcrafted Investiture to each
  • Additional Spellcrafted Investitures to the Permanent Circles of Power, upon request
  • Use of available Workshops upon request
  • Production of magical, alchemical, mechanical, and martial goods as available; rates determined by individual craftsman
  • Wards on individual rooms as available
We will, of course, be happy to render other services as well, but those will have to be negotiated with the individual crafter during your stay. It goes without saying that the individual agreements will have to be within the terms of the contact, but that shouldn’t be a problem.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Julian Pottman,
Potion Master of the Gain Train LTD

Back