Greetings, once again!

It's been far too long since my studies have permitted me time to travel across the Mist! Last time I found my way across was the Banquet in the Spirit Realm, an interesting venture, to say the least. However, I find myself quite in the dark regarding Dragonreach's current state, my last recollection of news being the victory over Bleak.

If possible, I'd like to sit down Friday night and discuss any various issues or ongoing conflicts facing your fair land, so that I may gauge how best to lend my aid. Dragonreach and her Adventurers have been instrumental in shaping who I am today, a kindness I would very much like to return. Therefore, if anyone is so inclined to assist a wandering soul through his ignorance, I would consider it a personal favor.

In Truth,

Velnaeus Xevaz, First of the Seekers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Velnaeus! It is good to hear from you!
I understand the efforts of home making it difficult to travel through the mists, I haven't made it through the mists in nearly as long either. I can try to catch you up on what has been happening, but I'm not sure there is anything specific on the top of the list. For a short list, there is an elemental war raging (dont invite them to stay on the prime plane), the land to the west is now known as Allacar (They are using subterfuge to try to sow civil unrest in dragonreach), the Oni are still in the lower floors of stonerest (though we have killed several of the leaders), there are intelligent mushroom creatures called Myconoids spreading an infection (they come from deep underground in springdale, antidotes and alchemical solvent cures the infection and prevents it from spreading), Should you go to Thorncryf the Freyguard are getting well armed and attacking people (the Freyguard are very skilled biata terrorists, messing with the minds of farmers to have them attack everyone in town).
I am sure this isn't everything, but it is a fairly complete list of the major issues plaguing the lands and perhaps if one of these catches your interest we can follow up on it in Valborough this market.
Ardos Irani
Selunari Defender

Thank you, Ardos! It'll be good to see you again, as well, I hope the times have treated you favorably. It sounds as though quite a lot is going on, as expected of such a diverse realm. Speaking of my personal skills and aptitude, I believe my efforts would be best focused toward the Elemental issue. Though I wouldn't call it fortunate that your plane is teeming with Elementals, it does so happen to be my current specialization and subject of study.

Do you, perchance, happen to know any Adventurers currently embroiled in a solution to the Elemental problem? I'd go out on a limb and assume Banradi is one I could talk to in greater detail, given his devotion to planar balance and navigation?

In Truth,

Velnaeus Xevaz, First of the Seekers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back