Greetings one and all!!!

The GREAT Jacquemo is coming to the town of Crossroads!! Rejoice, make merry, and get ready the wine and wenches!!! I have travelled the land seeking stories of glory and honour, of beautiful damsels and horrific trolls, of monsters and heroes!! I, Jacquemo, the Greatest Bard and Wizard in the land, will be glad to grace your town with my merrymaking!!

Greetings, The Great Jacquemo. I'm sure I speak for many of the local citizens when I say that we eagerly anticipate seeing the Greatest Bard and Wizard in the land perform. When is your first show?

-Polare Lissenstine

Sounds like a walking party.

I have meet the man, he is an intoresting fellow. If i was not so busy I would probably loved to sit and listen to his stories.

Demitri

Polare Lissenstine said:
Greetings, The Great Jacquemo. I'm sure I speak for many of the local citizens when I say that we eagerly anticipate seeing the Greatest Bard and Wizard in the land perform. When is your first show?

-Polare Lissenstine

Ah, you missed my arrival, unfortunately. I was rather taken aback to learn from Tat that your quaint little town is veritably besieged by legions of undead, masses of troll and dragon armies, and swarms of goblins, minotaurs, and other creatures. I was quite excited to learn of all this, and had hoped to follow some brave and heroic adventurers around and jot down the accounts of their legendary battles..but alas, i saw only a poor ghostly maiden, who mentioned her tragic loss of her loved one, and while it was a story worthy of a tearful ballad, there was not much else to occupy my interests..perhaps when the town is more populated i will revisit it and garner praise with my spellbinding stories of love, death, bravery and intrigue..

Nate said:
Sounds like a walking party.

indeed! The Great Jaqcquemo is the most fun that you can have and still keep your knickers on, your wenches docile, and your money safely tucked in your waist pouch!!

Aaron Tyrson said:
I have meet the man, he is an intoresting fellow. If i was not so busy I would probably loved to sit and listen to his stories.

Demitri

Kind words, my lad, kind words.
When next i return perhaps i will have rousing tales to trade..

Jacquemo said:
indeed! The Great Jaqcquemo is the most fun that you can have and still keep your knickers on, your wenches docile, and your money safely tucked in your waist pouch!!

HA HA! Wonderful, the next time I drop by for a visit I'll make sure to introduce myself in person.

Jacquemo said:
i saw only a poor ghostly maiden, who mentioned her tragic loss of her loved one, and while it was a story worthy of a tearful ballad, there was not much else to occupy my interests..perhaps when the town is more populated i will revisit it and garner praise with my spellbinding stories of love, death, bravery and intrigue..

Aye a poor ghostly maiden you say? She did not happen to be haunting a ship now did she? If so did some o'l sea farer want ye to get her off and did he buy the ship for a bargin price? If so I might know what ye needs ta be doin to get her to leave.

Hawks

I am pretty sure that is not what is going on, so far, no ship has been involved.

Aaron Tyrson said:
I am pretty sure that is not what is going on, so far, no ship has been involved.

No not the ghost I know of jus thought I migh be able to help if so.

I will be glad to meet ya jacquemo you sound like a good ladd that we could use round here. I am Jonathan Hawks and it will be good to meet you.

Hawks

*A small flame burns from his left hand and lightning sparks from his right*

Ahh A man of intoxicating character. For the short time I saw you I could not help but smile. I believe you will bring a life back to this slowly dying town. Come and find me when you have some time, I may have a story or two for you to sing and boast.

Tat

Greetings, Tat;

I do not believe I have met you. Might I inquire why you consider this town to be "slowly dying"?

I would respectfully submit that you may want to have spent significant time around the Crossroads before making such a statement, which could be seen as an insult to the efforts put forth by many brave and heroic people to preserve this town.

On a side note, welcome to the Crossroads. It is always good to see new faces in the area.

-Polare Lissenstine
Seneschal to Count Di'Orsini

Polare Lissenstine said:
Greetings, Tat;

I would respectfully submit that you may want to have spent significant time around the Crossroads before making such a statement, which could be seen as an insult to the efforts put forth by many brave and heroic people to preserve this town.

By the Ancestors, If everyone else had such thin skin you'd have all dissolved like bubbles by now.
Is it now against the law to have an opinion?

Cerulean Jax said:
By the Ancestors, If everyone else had such thin skin you'd have all dissolved like bubbles by now.
Is it now against the law to have an opinion?

Ah, greetings again, Cerulean.

"Against the Law"? Might I inquire where the law came into this conversation? You seem to have raised the subject yourself, without any prompting.

While I appreciate that you consider my comment to be evidence of "thin skin", there are some who appreciate the value of tact and circumstance more than others. It is not out of place to inform one who appears to be new to the area that they may be digging themselves into a hole. Making a statement that a town valued by many is "dying" is likely to earn enmity from others, and I merely sought to point this out.

You are as always more than welcome to spout forth your opinions, Cerulean - but do not expect others to stay silent and not respond. The response from the "Tattoo Man" was gracious and to the point, showing that he at least understands that when you say something in a public venue you must be prepared to expect responses. You might be well informed to consider the same.

Monsieur Tattoo Man,

In that case, I would inquire what in your experience leads you to believe this town is "dying". While we have weathered a number of storms over the last few years, the town has survived and is in some ways stronger than it was before.

On a separate note, I have observed your artristry and must say I find it quite interesting. It is apparent you have some level of talent that few can claim.

-Polare Lissenstine

"Ah, you missed my arrival, unfortunately. I was rather taken aback to learn from Tat that your quaint little town is veritably besieged by legions of undead, masses of troll and dragon armies, and swarms of goblins, minotaurs, and other creatures. I was quite excited to learn of all this, and had hoped to follow some brave and heroic adventurers around and jot down the accounts of their legendary battles..but alas, i saw only a poor ghostly maiden, who mentioned her tragic loss of her loved one, and while it was a story worthy of a tearful ballad, there was not much else to occupy my interests..perhaps when the town is more populated i will revisit it and garner praise with my spellbinding stories of love, death, bravery and intrigue.."

...welcome to the party pal...
:laugh:

Greetings oh so great bard and spell weaver. I am Lhrayven Glacierwind. Might you by chance need a female vocal to perhaps help you with some of your music making? Not in the more barbaric gutterminded sense mind you. If so please get in touch with me via parcel or perhaps dream. Though it's rather difficult to accomplish such a feat normally. If you are in town the next we meet, look for a fair elven young woman of about five foot, long locks of golden-honey-blonde (or copper depending upon others perspective), and I will be using mostly two blades. Usually a dagger and short sword. I'm really not hard to miss. Well good day or evening, or which ever it is, to you.

Back