Greetings to Brothers

Greetings folk of wayside, I will be visiting your lands soon and I am a Dark Elf with honor. I am wondering who is in charge of the local Celestial guild as I seek to learn more of those arts. Greetings to any others of my kind as I look forward to meeting you. Perhaps we can work together.

Hail
- Eldarion -

It is strange, Eldarion, I don't think I have ever met a Dark Elf who would say that he didn't have honor. Though indeed coming from the land of Albor it is a good distinction to make upfront.

It will be a pleasure to have our paths cross again so soon.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Member to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

Well for what its worth I will remind you that I don't actually COME from Albor... although I was there quite recently. Probably the reason you never have (and I hope never will) meet a Dark Elf who has no honor is because they wouldn't last long, at least if I crossed paths with them! It is sad to me that apparently the Dark Elves in these lands if there are any are not present in the dream world.

Yes I will appreciate seeing a familiar face.

- Eldarion -

Eldarion,

I look forward to meeting you, as I've only thus far been able to know you from the reports I recieve on the happenings in Albor. While I am glad that you did not cause trouble, I have not yet recieved any reports of good works you have done. Truely it seems you spent a great deal of your time telling people of how honorable and good you are, but very little in taking right action to show it. Those who know me will tell you that I harbor no ill will towards any race, but I find boasting of virtue to be more telling of a man's past, or pride, then a man's future behavior.

Lurin, Leader of the Earthen Fist

Vhat brings jou to Briarpess, Eldarion? Eef you do nye mind meh askingk, dhat ees. I look forward to meetingk you!

Haha! Marce, are you drunk? I know you sup on the tastiest of Romani Hooch while you're awake, but while you're asleep? This, I didn't know was possible. The wonders, they never cease :D

Eldarion - I've met neither Vornai nor Drae in Briarpass. More than likely, there will be a contingent in Wayside, being that it's the largest port on the continent, however.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Your awfully judgmental for never having met me Lurin and I don't appreciate that. I also don't remember boasting at all in Albor about myself, and if others have told you that, I suggest you perhaps check on them as to whether or not they are generally slanderous in their talk of others. As for my own doings unless you consider defending members of the town and killing shades and vampires nothing I would watch your words.

Pardon me if I have mis-understood you but it seemed like you were insulting me and judging me based on hearsay. For that matter I have never heard of you either. I don't wish to cause trouble through contact in the dream world but you insinuated quite a lot of poor things about my character which I cannot stand for.

- Eldarion -

I might also add that I originally spoke up here hoping to find others of my kin. Seeing as either they are not active in the dream world or do not wish to talk publicly I have little more to say here.

- Eldarion -

Eldarian, I feel fairly certain that my friends Ketsuki-sama and Nanashi-sama will be in attendence this coming market day. I am sure they would be glad to meet a Dark Elf from other lands who carries himself with honor.

I know the honor of your people. If you do not have shelter in wayside, I offer you my hospitality, as humble as it may be.

May we forever be free peoples,

Hennessy

Truely Eldarion?

Are you so easily offended that you would be riled up by someone stating that they will judge you based on your actions, and not your claims? I have a strong stake in the lands of Albor, and fair or not, Dark Elves have an earned reputation as servants of dark forces. If you choose to take my words as insulting, that is your business, but I have simply stated what has reached my ears from those who had met you. There is a differnce between fighting the undead, and protecting the people, despite the tendancy for overlaping.

Perhaps though I am being unfair to not yet sing your praises, perhaps you can tell me of some of your adventurers in Albor, the people you have met while on patrol, the good you have done. Perhaps you brokered peace with the greenskin forces in the area, their presence is causing much hardship. Perhaps you willing went to attempt to retrieve the goods lost by a trader that came to bargin in good faith? It seems odd that such events would be left out of the accounts given by the people I've talked to, but then maybe they are prejudiced against you and have left them out unfairly?

I look forward to meeting you this coming marketday, I look with even greater anticipation to that day when I must recognize your actions and apologize for speaking so bluntly.

Lurin

Thank you for your kind words Hennessy, I may very well take you up on your kind offer of hospitality. I am however also glad to hear that there are other Dark Elves in these lands.

As for you Lurin if you look carefully I have never claimed to be something special, therefore condemning me for being some kind of egotist is unfair and hasty. I was only offended because some of the things you said were clearly judgmental.
Lurin said:
Truly it seems you spent a great deal of your time telling people of how honorable and
good you are, but very little in taking right action to show it...
These are your own words. Seeing as you have never met me this sort of comment seems un-called for. And pre-judging me based on my race when I have said more than once I don't even come from Albor seems hasty and mistaken. If your aim here is to try and insult me you are going well along that path. I have met few courteous folk who have greeted me with the words: "I am glad that you did not cause trouble." I will excuse your rash comments based on the fact that you are human I believe. And for that matter I have never heard of you so these comments are all I know of you. First impressions often last for a while, you might do well to remember that when greeting others.

I will re-iterate however that I do not wish to start trouble, please reserve your judgment of me until we meet as I have and will do for you.

- Eldarion -

Eldarion,

I neither condemned you, nor insulted you, I referenced reports that I have recieved from an area that I have close ties to. You may not know who I am, but rest assured I keep close watch over StormGarde as it was my beginning. I did not pick your name out of hat, I merely saw your statement asserting your honor, and noted what actions you have taken while in areas that I keep watch over. If you are truely honorable, it concerns me that you gave no thought to the people of the land.

I have never looked you in the eye, nor have I shaken you hand, but do not take that to mean I know nothing about you. In fairness all I do know about you is that your are quick to take to insult, that you feel the need to specifically assert your honor, and that at least once you watched through a window, from behind a wizard lock, as other townsfolk were overwhelmed by goblins and ended up ressurecting.

Unlike many I will make no false claim as to not being judgemental, In my position it is essential that I judge people and their actions. This allows us to take the measure of who will be likely allies to protect the people and remove undead, and who is likely to pretend to such in hopes of treasure or fame.

I will say no more on this issue, my position is clear. As I have stated before nothing would make me gladder then to see the reports I have proven false, and to welcome a new ally to the lands.

Lurin

Lurin,

Who're you? We Romani remember all the faces we meet, and I've no memory of you...Where were you when the hordes of orcs were spilling the blood of those same aforementioned people, hm? Where were you when Eldarion himself was assassinated by an orc that appeared as if by magic and without any reasonable and expected warning? Hm? I was outside helping those people while Eldarion was studying indoors. Why was he studying? He had so few magics left as to be wisely saving them. He could see no dying, all that happened around corners. Had he seen, he would've helped. I am sure. I myself owe him my life--twice just in those two days. You, however, were nowhere to be seen when all those people were dying. You keep a close eye, eh? Then why were you just watching him rather than helping all of us? Hm? You hold no prejudice, somehow you sound just a leetle beet bigotted...

-Iuste Eeronyk
Executioner Extraordinaire

Eldarian,

I am always glad to meet someone new. If you like I am a member of the celestial guild and can arrange for a meeting with a represinative of the guild. Also you may want to talk to members of house Kinesara of Arbor. They are an hounorable house of merchants and tradesmen. Their matrion would appreciate if you introduced yourself. I have never meet her but, I hear she enjoys speaking to those who are traveling from afar.

Liddia FallingStar

Goodman Iuste,

Eldarion is lucky to have a stoutfast ally such as you. It is a fair question as to my location during the recent days, unfortunately during this marketday I had been assigned by High Lord Kazzok to deal with a bit of unpleasantness surrounding the recent distruction of a necromatic pylon. As I cannot be everywhere at once, I did send a member of the Order, Kevar by name, to help in that area. Would it be that we had the resources to apply our full might and attention to every area at once. It seems further research is in order to find the truth of these matters, as your name was recorded as one of those who gave great assistance. I will also have to speak to Kevar, it is strange to know that he would spend such time with new faces, and not make them aware of his allegiances.

Eldarion, I look forward to meeting you in person, and I am sure you will find many allies. Hopefully your visit may lift the burdens off the shoulders of those innocent folk that carry them.

Lurin

Liddia FallingStar,

Thank you for your confidence and kind words. I am glad to hear that there are members of the Celestial guild who will be present in Wayside this coming day; I will make a point to seek out this house Kinesara of Arbor. Perhaps we can also be of mutual benefit to each other in our study of the Celestial arts. =) I am always willing to great fair words with a fair response.

- Eldarion -

Lurin,

This is one Romani glad to know that you were doing good. I hate necromancy, geeves me the heebee-jeebees. But this same Romani questions the wisdom of your reporters; it is the nature of observers to not see the reezons... Kevar works for you? I guess he forgot to mention it, maybe he don't care so much, hm? Shame about heem being kidnapped and all. At leest we got heem back. There's no need to look into thees matter, trust a Romani and know that I vouch for Eldarion. He tries hard--leaves the goblins to the swords and blows the bigger scaries right off the planet. Right Eldarion? How many blasties did you toss at that shade-vampire thingy, despite it never dying?

Jess, glad to see that you've a nice invite, Eldarion. I hope you leeve long enough without me to help some eennocents. Detonate some nasties for me, while I'm mope and rest my sword to pleese my lady love. Silly girls not wanting a Romani to adventure...

-Iuste Eeronyk
Executioner Extraordinaire

Shall ah 'ave a brother and sister to accomp'ny me en Briarpess?! Oh dhis eez wonderful news! Where do you travel from!? Are dhere more en your varda?! Oh how splendid eet shall be indeed to finally be in the company of familia! I can 'ardly wait! Forgive me mi rambling...I have just been 'lone for some time aboard a ship (Much, much gratitude Dramtin! Dhe Lights shine brightly!).

Eldarian-Sama

We are awaiting your arrival but have little knowledge of the Honorable Vonea of your Lands. Many Houses once vied for control of our lands, some still try, so surely you will take no offense in our deliberate aproach. If you could contact me with pidgeon to discuss your clan ties, I will tell my betters of your presence and arrange for your safe passage.

Liddia-Chan,

Your kind words are, as always, appreciated.

With Honor.

Kotokori Koshinarae

To everyone it may concern,
There were many who fought bravely against the many foes that saught to destroy StormGaurde, so seemed to always be present, and others chose their battles. Eldarion was key in destroying many foes that would have done severe damage if left unattended to, and Iuste was as crazy a gypsy as I have ever seen. Executioner Extraordinaire indeed.

I would like to have it known that I introduced myself to all new faces and Kevar Byrne of the Order of the Earthen Fist. I am sorry that you may have forgotten this, or not realized that Lurin was the leader of my Order.

I must go in a hurry now but I have more to say.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Member to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

Back