Greetings to Brothers

I will contact you privately Kotokori Koshinarae. And I will also certainly give you all the respect you are due in your lands. I am wandering now and have no wish to cause trouble even if by accident.

- Eldarion -

Greetings Eldarian,
As my friend Hennessy said, I should be at this gathering. If you need lodging my roof is always open to my brothers and sisters, protected from those who can not see the difference between a civilized race and rabble who have fallen from the fold generations past. Pay no attention to Lurin as he has not been house trained yet and likes to judge people instead of seeing your words as more of a title and statement of actions. I thought he would be fun to argue with but every time I try he hides in a hole and will not respond, Himitsu Desu.

On a different subject, if you are looking to learn the ways of the stars, please come see me. I am well versed and willing to train any of my siblings anything my years have taught me. Please come, sit with me and we will discuss our future over a hard won bottle of Vornae wine.

YobunEnzeru Nanashi
Black and Red

Nanashi,

I am not a hard man to find, I have yet to hear of you seeking me. Indeed we have been in the same room multiple times on past market days. I will make sure to make a point of introducing myself this next marketday, and we can discuss whatever you'd like, at least up till the point my attention is needed elsewhere. It is odd that you could not find me, even though I visited your very lodging the last market you were presant.

Perhaps however you simply did not note my presence, I am not so vain as to assume my location, or appearing is important to anyone but those I work with.

Ah well, regardless, my statement has produced the results I expected, but I felt the need to verify my expectations.

Lurin

YobunEnzeru Nanashi I am joyful to hear from others of our kindred at this gathering! I do greatly appreciate your offer of hospitality and feel quite honored and welcome in spite of Lurin's words since receiving so many offers of hospitality. I appreciate your voice here and your understanding of my opening words.

I do indeed seek the knowledge of the stars and will make it a point to speak with you of these matters. It has been some time since I have been able to share a good bottle of quality wine with one of my kindred. My time in Albor was so frantic I hardly had time to think. And while I can learn knowledge of the Celestial arts from other folk it is that much better to trade knowledge with a brother. I look forward to meeting you!

- Eldarion -

It is understandable that the more short lived races cant be bothered to read and interpret the writings of someone of quality. I suppose it is a failing of mine that I keep assuming they will put in the time and forethought to contemplate what they have read and write something they truly mean and not the first thing that comes into their head. I have been blessed to meet several outstanding top dwellers and have come to overestimate the few. But it is in me to try and teach them, if only they can learn. But enough of my cathartic ramblings.

If you wish we can set aside a time and speak of the planes and stars and how we manipulate them and how they manipulate us. It is impossible to learn true mastery with out first mastering your emotions, actions and thoughts. How far have you progressed so far in your studies? I only ask so that I can be properly prepared to illuminate and plan how much time we must be away. I may have another student who wishes to see how Vornae better themselves.

YobunEnzeru Nanashi
Red and Black

Ah well, I understand how you feel about others. Sometimes they can really be useful and worth while putting time into. For instance I am always happy to teach other the skill to Read and Write since there is a much greater chance with that knowledge they may come to think more carefully about their words and actions. But enough said in public I am sure we can talk about these things more when we meet.

I don't mind letting other know where I am in my studies and at this point I am only a moderately skilled scholar. I know how to control the 5th circle of the magic of the stars and seek knowledge understanding of the 6th. I also have some skill as a teacher and can aid in teaching others myself. From what I hear you are an accomplished scholar and I assume you would have a complete or almost complete list of all Celestial magic. I say this only because I still seek to learn more incantations and ways to channel my magical power. Although practically speaking for the most part I have mastered the power of the elemental bolts and these are my primary weapons in battle and require most of my mystical energy.

- Eldarion -
Brotherhood of the Dragon

Ahh good. I see you are still in the Idealistic phase of Celestial development. This is very good to see. Please seek me out and I shall strive to further your training and understanding. If any of my other brothers and sisters will be attending, feel free to seek me out. Ask and most should know where i reside.

YobunEnzeru Nanashi
Red and Black

All around the dreams,

Finally, I have had enough restful sleep to be able to dream with you all. I guess in my slumbers I have missed a bit but now I have been filled in, that is in the forthcoming travelers from afar. It will be nice to have a new face around town as well as the existing ones.

I honestly can't wait to see you all soon. I will be departing for the mists tomorrow after noon from my brief duties to the King of Valdanis. It is unfortunately that in between and during my travels I don't sleep very well if any at all. But as I have said before, It will be nice to be back in town again and around friends.

Perhaps I may meet the new faces? I guess we'll see.

Dreaming,

Thank you greatly, I shall be sure to seek you our Nanashi

- Eldarion -
Brotherhood of the Dragon

Eldarion,

It would be my pleasure to show you around.

Safe Travels,

Back