Grey Muzzle Geekery Podcast!

FoxFuzz

Hey Everyone!
Hopefully you guys don't mind a bit of shameless self promotion here, but two of your own members of Alliance LARP have been working on a Podcast about 'all things geek', at least, from a somewhat older perspective.
It's called 'Grey Muzzle Geekery' and can be found on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or if you like, directly at our host site:
http://greymuzzlegeekery.buzzsprout.com/

Because LARP Season as begun once again in the Midwest, myself and my co-host have been dedicating a number of our recent episodes about LARPing, tackling listener questions about LARPing and gaming, and even do a few reviews of the Chapters we've visited and some takes on the 2.0 rules system!

Give us a listen if you're into this sort of thing, and if you're not, help spread the word to someone who might be!

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Hey again everyone!

I figured I'd throw this link up here for this week's episode as it touches on a topic that means quite a bit to a lot of us LARPers here; Mental Health and LARPing.

Give it a listen! Let us know what you think! Leave some feedback and we'll see were things go from here.

Thanks and have a great day!
-Grey Muzzle Geekery

Back