Grievous Slander

Redcloud said:
Who knew spelling and grammer could cause such a conflict. Especially when it's Gilwing's spelling and grammer. He's lucky he can spell is own name, much less use a cliche correctly. Sparky, Tieran's just an arse, he looks for people to try and debate him so he can belittle them. I think that's why we get along so well, and don't try to get the last word, you never will.

-Red

Careful Red, T might pick up on the fact that you said IS and not HIS and remember I was not born knowing how to rad and write, I learned it about 4 years ago.

Sparkey was correct in his thinking of what I was saying as well as defending me. Thank you Sparkey! What Tieran is talking about is what I had called Sir Eros over in this dream realm. I used the word sucm instead of scum. See Tieran points out peoples flaws and exploites them....as do I, just not as public as him :D I save that part for my self :lol:

Now Tieran you know full well that I wouldn't insult Ulthoc.....infront of his face ;) and you could of explained to Sparkey what you ment. It realy isn't a private issue when just about all of Icena could see/hear it.

Now I must quickely take these idead to a fae, to make sure that every thing was spelled correctly....oh wait, I realy don't care and would rather beat them up.

Nah, I noticed the "is"... and I noticed the "grammer" instead of "grammar," but I cut Red more slack than you.

And I know you wouldn't intentionally insult Ulthoc where he could hear it, but I also figured you wouldn't insult Eros where he could hear it... so I was just checking, maybe you felt you needed a legally enforced vacation from Icenia again.

And I could have explained to him what I meant, but he didn't ask, at least not before attempting to be smart about it.

-T

Oh, and exploits, meant, really, Icenia, quickly, ideas & really (again). Its a good thing you speak mostly clearer than you dream.

tieran said:
Nah, I noticed the "is"... and I noticed the "grammer" instead of "grammar," but I cut Red more slack than you.

And I know you wouldn't intentionally insult Ulthoc where he could hear it, but I also figured you wouldn't insult Eros where he could hear it... so I was just checking, maybe you felt you needed a legally enforced vacation from Icenia again.

And I could have explained to him what I meant, but he didn't ask, at least not before attempting to be smart about it.

-T

Oh, and exploits, meant, really, Icenia, quickly, ideas & really (again). Its a good thing you speak mostly clearer than you dream.

I have to keep you busy some how....

Back