Grim's a cookin in June!

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
Heya ya buncha hungry adventurin types. After recent adventures and sheer determination I find myself with a supply of food and i figure whatb the heck I'll cook on the saturday of next gather and get ya folks the following:

Grilled Epins steaks ( new york strip steak).. yeah these rabbit carnivorous pack hunting mongeese really exist.. and they are wirey...
Roated Tubors.. ( backed potatoes with fixings)
A crap load of garnish ( a small side salad)
The best friggin dwarven mead ya ever had.. including some limited bottles of AZUREMIST FRIGGIN ALE! ( blue birch beer, cream soda, orange soda etc from a local bottler)
Bread..( bread)

I'll cook the roasted beast ta order. Just send me a dream here or however the heck it works and lemme know if yer in. The cost for this awesome bit of deliciousness is 3 gold.. for cripes sakes it;s EPINS! any paying customer is welcome (Npc or pc) but notify me if yer eatin cause i dont wanna waste any Epins.. (that way i can gauge how much to buy etc)
I'll prolly have one or two extras but who knows. So if yer hungry and dont wanna wander fer food lemme know.. the food isn't crap it;s damn good and the drinks even better...hell the more ya drink the better the food is!!

GRIM

(will be grilling steaks the saturday night of the event my plan is to begin serving a half hour after study time begins. I'll be doing seasoned and unseasoned steaks please in you pm state your preference as to what beverage and how you would like your food. I'll have sour cream and cheese for baked potatoes, Look for addendum as I am looking at realistic options for vegetarians as well if interest is shown. Also please indicate what type of beverage you would prefer as the amount is limited. Thank you for reading this. I hope this will be a fun in game experience for those who participate)

Ooc update have a few orders thank you those who ordered. Should have burgers for npcs and vegitarian goodness in tofurky or tpfuna or um other veggie stuff. Details to com thanks to those who Have ordered so far

Grim,

A warm meal is always something to look forward to in the Black Stag. You may count on my gold for two full plates, my friend.

I would also like to invest some gold into this.

Amaris Lovik

(Cream soda please)

Unless people wish and no one has a serious objection. For those who wish, I will serve more of a vegan selection in the tavern [ potato salad, grilled burgers/ stir fry with rice-- [using the hot plates].{ morning star brand of veg burgers}.

Head Healers guild mistress
Zaterina Norik

UPDATE:

Folks about 13 orders right now which is an awesome response! Please make sure you send me a missive (pm) with the details. I want this ta be a quality experience for ya and good eats.
Thanks to everyone for their interest. Please give me feedback at the gather so I can make stuff better if I do it again.

Grim

IM OUTTA EPINS STEAKS!!!

Just had a huge influx of orders and to make sure I can retain quality as well as deliver in a timely manner ill not be accepting any more advanced orders. I may have some available Saturday at the gather and will have extra specially brewed dwarven ales but no new orders can be accepted. Thank you all whom are eating. May yer guts be full and yer beards be clear of debris.

GRIM

Grim,
I and I am looking forward to catching up with you about you adventuress over some sharing some seared flash.
I and I would be honored to feast upon this sacred flesh.
It is a rare treat for I and I to enjoy and is best done with friends.

May the forest provide all that you need.
Haka

UPDATE!

OK folks I got the dwarven ales on the wagon with select brews in limited amounts.. got me a batch of Epins meats and some tubors already toastin.. will grab some weeds and leaves and stuff for all you vegetarian types with yer excessive garnish needing (salad). I hope everyone can come on out and eat and be patient as stuffs made. I'll be encouraging folk to sing dance and play .. heck in a handbasket we can have a good ol time.. If any of ya have questions or need help reach out ta me in the dream and for those few who asked for non meat stuff i um found something.. it looks like chicken.. BUT IT AINT...totally not.. i wont tell ya what it is.. but i think it's eadible..mostly..

DRINK UP!

Grim

Gimme feedback via private missive what'd ya think?

Back