GS to Coin

Quinn said:
Wraith said:
Or, you know, just cook yourself if you don't feel like paying the tavern.

You've obviously never eaten in an Ohio Alliance Tavern if you suggest such blasphemy.

Nope. I've only been to Kzoo, MN, Chicago, and Seattle. Most of which had pretty darn good taverns, but of which only Seattle really did IG coin for tavern goods. I just tend to cook a lot because I like to, and it fits my MWE's craftsman skills. Not to mention that my home chapter suffers from somewhat of a smaller staff than most chapters, so the tavern isn't open all the time, and I tend to get hungry on a strange schedule. :D

Buy PP with your GS and sell them for 2-3x or just under the going rate. You will make more coin instead of trading in GS for coins and the buyers are happy because they get it cheaper then the going rate.

Its gotten to the point where I have to gobbie things when I play. Finding multiple suits of armor in the range of 15-18 points is hard work! I somehow went thru 3 of them in one weekend.

Yes we do.

And a few who often come from other campaigns.

BTW: I see you have a Fox scavenger.

Finally I can say that my character isn't the only one of its kind!

JIM

kitsune85 said:
Yes we do.

And a few who often come from other campaigns.

JIM

Kitsune--You play a fox scavenger and have the name "Kitsune"? Very nice. :)

ChrisO

kitsune85 said:

JIM

Shin's been a Fox Scavvie for several years now. Unfortunately he's not playable at the moment, but I do look forward to getting to run him again at some point.

kitsune85 said:

Are you kidding me? I've had a fox scavvie for the last 8 years. I don't play him that often because the trap rules are on crack (and he's got a significant chunk of build sunk into trapmaking). There's another fox scavvie in Seattle from time to time, as well.

Back