Guild points, tithes, and minutes: 19-21 of Welloyir, 1007 ((September 2014))

Artos

Artisan
Members of the Adventure's Guild should contact me directly if there is a discrepancy in the points listed below.

(OOG: I don't think what's in the current ranks lines up with the ranks everyone's actually aware of having based on the color of guild pins and the questions I was getting asked. I used ranks based on what people's pins represented below. Please let me know if I have your rank incorrect. You will have until the October event to get back to me or I'll be assuming these are right.)

Guild points earned

Artos:
  • For Deadwalk participation, Day of Order: 2 points
  • For guild hours served, Day of Death: 6 points
  • For Deadwalk participation, Day of Death: 2 points
  • Cumulative points: 10; 5 to maintain current rank or 8 to proceed to next, 6 banked
  • Eligible for promotion to apprentice
Brander:
  • For guild hours served, Day of Death: 3 points
  • Cumulative points: 5; 5 to maintain current rank or 8 to proceed to next, 0 banked
Noldrik:
  • For guild hours served, Day of Order: 2 points
  • For guild hours served, Day of Death: 6 points
  • Cumulative points: 10; 10 to maintain current rank or 13 to proceed to next, 0 banked
Grub:
  • For guild hours served, Day of Death: 3 points
  • Cumulative points: 5; 5 to maintain current rank or 8 to proceed to next, 5 banked
  • Eligible for promotion to apprentice

Tithes paid

Artos: 0s paid
Brander: 0s paid
Noldrik: 1s paid
Grub: 0s paid

Guild minutes

-Proposed policy changes:
((OOG: the below are proposed changes to the Adventurer's Guild handbook and require approval from the chapter owner or plot. The Adventurer's Guild will not implement any of the below without express approval.))
  • Award guild points for the instruction of others in adventuring skills: 1 point per skill taught
    • While adventurers are a sometimes a solitary lot, passing on knowledge to those both inside and outside the guild improves the people's outlook on the guild as a whole and increases our own abilities. This is an activity we would like to encourage among our members and as such it should be rewarded.
  • Changes to tithes
    • The current tithes system is overly complex as 10% of all earnings is a nebulous number that is not easily calculated, especially for the Adventurer's Guild. The proposal is to change the guild tithe to 1 silver per day for a gathering.

Hey Artos,

Not exactly sure how your doing the breakdown of things. But last gather I did help with the alchemist guild and the blacksmith guild on their tasks. And I did donate several gold to the treasury.

And can you apply goblin stamps to fill in any points that are needed?

Thanks so much

Back