7: Easiest racial makeup... evar.
2: Glorianna's hugs
10: Happiest people on Fortannis.
4: The Valley "O".
8: Family in every town
3: The most trusted of all races.
9: Great fashion sense
6: There is no number 6
1: Getting back your virginity by 6am every day.

Dude yea you really don't have to be a Gypsy to fight better while drunk... :D

11. Hijinx. Oft preceded or followed by Alopexing.

But in all seriousness, its the best "player whos alone" race. I mean its INSTANT friends no matter where you go.

Lugo said:

But in all seriousness, its the best "player whos alone" race. I mean its INSTANT friends no matter where you go.

The rules say nothing about instant FRIENDS...all they say is family. I say it should be like your long lost brother/sister is in town, but some treat it like other gypsies are some sort of distant cousins and treated with no real preference.

Marcena said:
Lugo said:

The rules say nothing about instant FRIENDS...all they say is family. I say it should be like your long lost brother/sister is in town, but some treat it like other gypsies are some sort of distant cousins and treated with no real preference.

Some times friends are your family....

Well yeah, Marcena prepares her finest when she knows a brother or sister is going to be in town...but I have seen gypsies deny other gypsies they didn't know hospitality on the basis of "you're not in MY clan."

Gilwing said:
Marcena said:
Lugo said:

Some times friends are your family....

lol and sometimes they are your most deadly enemy... :D

Back