Gypsies!

Von Raven

Artisan
I have some more fun stuff planned for you guys!

I hope you'll all be there at the upcoming October event!

Your humble plot servant,

Stupid real life fighting....Gurrr. I'll be there next season! I hope to have some AWSOME Gypsie fun!

Angel

You and your tempting Rom plot, happening only on weekends that I have gigs! Well, I suppose I'll simply *have* to be there, if only for Friday night/Saturday morning before I have to run back to State College and sing *XD You, sir, have hooked me!

Ironically enough, I totally had! And then I got into Concert Choir at school and they were like, "Oh, bee tee dubs. We have three fall concerts. They are ONLY on Alliance weekends." and I was like, "...I am embittered."

Yeah, it's tough...I work every other weekend at the 9-1-1 center, so I'm hoping to get the 2011 HQ schedule well in advance, so I can start putting in for those events that fall on weekends when I work.

Maggie, I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself!

Hey, all!

If you are planning to attend the October event as a gypsy PC, let me know, I'd like to plan a Spirit Meet for all of you (see the racepacket), it's fun roleplaying thing where gypsy PCs hold a kind of seance where they can talk with the spirit of a departed Rom.

It's going to be a lot of fun!

*Throws a fit* AHHHH!!!!! Gurr....Not you're fault but you're planning too much fun that I happen to be missing...((I've missed alot of fun this year)) Oh well there better be some even better plot next year...I'm counting on you!!!!!!! *sigh* Have fun every one! Can't wait to read the Fav's!

Angel

No worries!

I've got lots of stuff planned that can't be run until 2011!

I keep meaning to make a Gypsy... sigh, too many characters, not enough money.

Anyway, I can certainly tell you one weekend that HQ will NOT be happening on, because Todd and I will be dressing up like crazy peoples, with the help of Bill, Michelle, Lauren, and Sean. So yeah. No alliance the weekend of May 7th!!

LIES! Alliance can happen any weekend! But the May 7th-whateverith weekend is when Illana and toddo are getting ritually bound. I have faith in Collin to run a sexyawesome game even if I cannot attend due to husbandly duties.
-toddo

Back