Halp

Kittey_Rin

So this is what's going on:

Due to circumstances, all four people that would be able to potentially give me, Michael and Jarred a ride are unable to. I've tried talking to people, and I'm waiting for an answer from one on whether or not she'll be able to go this weekend, but chances are we three are going to be out of luck for a ride. Is there someone who would be able to pick us up after five on Friday either on their way to the event, or make a special trip out to pick us up in St. Cloud? We're only a half hour away and would probably be able to spring for at least ten dollars gas monies.

Please let us know- I'll be watching the forums closely until tomorrow night, and if you need directions and/or my number, just PM me and I'll send you it.

I dont have a car... but I wanna help so heres how:

I will help defray the added costs for anyone who goes out of their way to help them get to/fro game.

Also, can you tell us how much cubbage you will need? (Ie do you guys travel light or do you travel like Liddia Fallingstar :) (JK sorry Amanda)) Are you close to the highway? how far is st cloud from site?

Thanks,

Paul

I can do it, in exchange you'll have to help me find the check in and talk me though combat on the ride to sterns. I'm coming from the Elk River area. Skype is my best contact. DracoIam aka Andrea

I'm planning on being available to do a safety Demo for the NPCs and new players to go over basic combat rules and some moves. I'll make sure your on that.

Paul

Back