Hamish

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontneednoname

Marshal
Hamish saunters through the familiar doors of the Ogre's Head Tavern. He approaches the bar, hoping there is a message from the palace for him. "Barkeep, do ye have any messages for Hamish ap Timmet?" He inquires in a loud voice for all to hear.

Walking tiredly into the Ogre's Head Tavern, Third blinks in surprise at seeing his mentor here. "Hamish? I thought you'd gone back to the Vale."

Celeste walks into the Ogre's Head tavern, Master Quynn said to start looking here for member's of Parson's Breach and the two people in particular the Master sent notes for. The tavern wasn't very busy it seemed, but there were a couple of patrons hanging about. Seeing a pair of gentlemen, Celeste stops and looks more closely. Master Quynn said to look for a tall gentleman in shiny armour....that man there was in very shiny armour, and looks like an adventurer, could he be the one she needs to find?

Squaring her shoulders she walks up to the table and asks politely, "Excuse me Sirs, but would either of you know a gentleman who calls himself Third?". She waits patiently for a response.

Third turns and looks at the person addressing him. "Yes? I am Third."

Celeste smiles brightly, pulling a sealed note out of her satchel she hands it to the shiny man. "This is for you, from Master Quynn" she says and having handed over the note she waits to see if he needs anything or wants to send a reply back to the Master.

Staring blankly at the message for a moment, Third mutters to himself, "I'd better go ask Master Quynn what this says. I should really learn how to read someday."

Making his apologies to Hamish and promising to return as soon as possible, Third leaves, heading toward the Earth Weaver's guild and Master Quynn's study.

Entering the tavern, Morrigan looks around and quickly spots Hamish at a table. Stopping at the bar she orders a mug of ale and then heads over to join her husband.

"Aye, knew you'd be found here. Left the Breach as the wee fooking goblins came in. Too many for just me to stop, ach, but took out a fooking few before I left I did." she says and then takes a big drink of ale. "I just be going back to me brothers for a bit, can't leave 'em in charge too long, makes their fooking heads big. Aye, but you need to know about the fooking goblins before you head back, so here I am telling you. Hundred or so, takin over the place with their shite and their stink."

"Well, I've waited on an audience long enough. These are dire tidings you bring, Morrigan."
Hamish stands and takes Morrigan into his arms, "Be safe on your journey, Wife." He then gives her a long drawn out kiss that promises much more on their reunion. "I must be off to retrieve Third from the Earthweavers and begin our journey to The Breach,"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back