Hanging out of game

Nezumi

Hi everyone. It was awesome adventuring with everyone and meeting everyone in character but I didn't get much of a chance to meet many of you out of character. So I was hoping maybe whoever is available and up to it would like to meet up and hang out out of character before the next game. I was thinking maybe meeting up for food such as sushi, or having a board/card game night, or whatever anyone else can think of. A friend of ours was also thinking of coming out to play in October and she would love to meet some of you beforehand. Plus I'm hoping if she meets you guys, it'll mean she really will come and not back out at the last minute. :lol:

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Laters,
Ranee
Player of Pandora

I am down with Hanging out sometime next week or weekend.

Paul

I'll be staying down AFTER the next event for a few days and might be in need of additional folks to visit, alas I can't get down in the area before that.

Hopefully I'll be able to hang out after next event too. Especially since I'll be leaving on Saturday for a few hours to hopefully get a tattoo and then come back with enough time to do a mod or two before sleeping. lol

While I won't be able to make the next event, I'm definitely up for hanging out before and more especially afterwards.

boo, you are no fun Jesse. :( Anyway I might be trying to come and hang out with people and possibly go to the SoMI game the weekend after cause its the same weekend as my fall break! :)

I'm always down for hanging out... whether we go out somewhere (Hollywood Palms, which is right by the apartment, is pretty freakin' cool), or we just do a Rock Band night (if money's an issue), or any other ideas...

If not working, always down for some hang outage, and DYING for some good sushi at a reasonable price, so if you know a place like this I'd gladly go with ya.

I'm always up for sushi. Just had hibachi last night. :D I know where lots of good sushi places are but I'm not sure what your definition of a reasonable price is. :lol:

Maxondaerth said:
If not working, always down for some hang outage, and DYING for some good sushi at a reasonable price, so if you know a place like this I'd gladly go with ya.

If you find a place that also serves steak, I'm down. I just don't do the seafood thing.

I know it's late notice but my plans for today got over quicker than planned so if anyone's up for anything this evening, let me know. We'll figure something out. :D

Well last night didn't happen but that's ok. I was thinking maybe we could hit up sushi Thursday evening. Would anyone be up for that? :)

I'm thinking we should go to Shinto on Thursday. And if people are bored on Saturday maybe we can get together for board/card games or even rock band for those that can't go to sushi on Thursday. :D

Nezumi said:
I'm thinking we should go to Shinto on Thursday. And if people are bored on Saturday maybe we can get together for board/card games or even rock band for those that can't go to sushi on Thursday. :D

Well, I'm game for that on Saturday, after I finish moving out of the apartment. Who wants to host? I can bring my instruments and system...

Btw apparently I somehow agreed to go to sushi on Saturday as well. So if anyone cares to go to sushi on Saturday as well let me know. :p

What time at Shinto on Thursday? like 5-6 or closer to 7?

Paul

Back