Happenings August 321 Market Day

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Hello Adventurers,

My duties kept me away this market. I have received some information about what transpired this market day. Yet, I do not have a complete picture. Would one of you be able to advise as to what happened?

Many Thanks,
Matron FallingStar

Matron Fallingstar,

In no particular order the Adventurers,
  • Witnessed the Knighting of Sir Rusty.
  • Defeated Kas'lo, the Olothen General, in the bay of Ca La Dorn. As well as two of what may be considered Lieutenants in the form of an Ice Creature and one "Lucky" Ogre.
  • Repaired the Fae Table thus returning the status Quo, though in the process the Bear Totem is now slowly fading from existence.
  • Secured the Dumyuk on a permanent level through Cupbearer Bunchberry's lead.
  • Established the Adventuring Celestial Branch of the Solar's Guild.
  • Successfully crafted two blades in an ancient Dwarven Forge to combat Hook.
  • Dealt with a cave of Unicorns (Seek others for detail)
  • Dealt further with Ternian Wall, and Planar escapades.
  • Negotiated with the Eternal Leaf Crown to undo their transgressions with slavery in return for assistance to not be wiped off the map by Vorg and his Blademaster's alongside Olothen forces.
There may be more and other's are welcome to share anything I missed.

Guild Master DeSylvia

Matron Fallingstar,

I don't know if you were already informed but we were successful in creating a new lodestone using the energy that you purified. I thank you for your assistance in that matter.

Zen Mallowbrooks

An update on the Olothen front:

- A mercenary group was generously paid to disrupt necrotic ore from being gathered to be used for a self healing suit of armor for General Frederick Minotauros. The gorup was successful and another adventuring group took out a second site. Thus the ore was prevented from reaching the Olothens. The armor would of allowed his armor to be healed greatly by necromancy spells, potentially undoing the Reverse Life Force that he was tricked to cast upon himself.
- Lt Speed Skater and Lt Lucky were defeated. These were the last of the remaining hostile Lts.
- Kas'lo lead a raid on Cal le Dorn, destroying the docks and the supply storages in an attempt to assassinate Duke Kinkaid and Admiral Saban. Both parties were notified by his Majesty and given spirit recalls to his personal circle. Kas'lo arrived and after a duel between Lt Binks that seemed like it went on forever, the adventurers as a whole killed the General.
- Vorg and Frederick are the last remaining Generals. We need to find a way to free Vorg once we kill Frederick, who due to having a Reverse Life Force on him means the large amount of armor his hide provides will do him no good. Earth Blades all day.
- I have declined a position as General, vowing to serve faithfully under Frederick instead as his Lt still.
- No new Lts or Generals will be made by the Empire; because they are all failures and we need strong leadership under a single leader for these raids--my words exactly.
- This leaves The Great Leader, Frederick and Vorg as the 3 highest ranking members of the Empire.
- I will try to get Frederick into combat either in November or over the Winter.
- Plan to see this war ended and the Great Leader defeated sometime next year
- The battle, if things go as I'd like, will be a giant naval battle, which would significantly weaken his ability to control his horde and their movements, much less move himself, as he is a very tall crystal cyclops.
- The Olothen Empire will be more willing to talk for peace once the Great Leader is dead. This is the only hope for negotiation. Any talks prior will likely result in a terrible death to any who try.

- Binks

Back