Happy Birthday Brad Lewis

It seems that Brad Lewis has lied on at least 2 occasions as to his birthday. So, in order to celebrate Brad's birthday, I will wish him a happy one every day until I learn the truth.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!
I'm gunna get you eventually

But today is Anna's Birthday!!!!

Leyk of Clan Ahas said:
It seems that Brad Lewis has lied on at least 2 occasions as to his birthday. So, in order to celebrate Brad's birthday, I will wish him a happy one every day until I learn the truth.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!
I'm gunna get you eventually

So a big happy birthday to the real birthday person! I hope you have a great day Anna!

As an aside, I believe I know the truth as to Brad's date of birth.

Happy birthday, Anna and Brad!! I still they they should have sang at Red Robin for both of you ^_^

Happy Happy Birthday.

You're still a good month and a half off.. just so you know.

we'll figure it out brad.. just you wait.. if you didn't make such a big deal out of us not knowing, we wouldn't bug you so much you know. ^_^ but yes, you can have a happy birthday today anyway! yay!

and happy birthday to anna! you can drink in canada now! yay!

-Carmen

But Brad, you're a Taurus. How could we possibly be a month and a half off? Maybe you were born at the end of May? Arg. Wait a minute...I just had a weird realization...I'm probably older than Brad! Dude, that's just weird!

Um...happy birthday to both of you again!

Brad Lewis said:
You're still a good month and a half off.. just so you know.

i hate you. i will figure it out. just you wait. its not fair. its really not, i just want to do something nice for your birthday and your just not being nice...

Keep in mind, I never said a month and a half in which direction. :laugh:

Brad Lewis said:
Keep in mind, I never said a month and a half in which direction. :laugh:

I'm taking bids... do I hear twenty dollars? twenty.... twenty-two? Do I heart twenty-two?

Barry

It happened on February the 28th, which was a Saturday.

I win!

I'm pretty sure that it hasn't happened yet, becuase I've heard that Brad is saving up to buy himself a present. I'm pretty sure that we would all have noticed if he had this object.

Back