Harbors Far Meat Sangwiches

Lok

Artisan
Next market day in Hope's Reach, 22nd to 24th of the 10th month I will be grilling beef patties and sausages for purchase at our camp. We will have some of the fixings. Tomato paste, mustard sauce, buns to slip your meat into..., amazing cheeses from the local farmers. Prices will be reasonable. :D

Gorka knows where to pick tomatoes and Onions. Gorka bring along.

Grateful for Harbors Far's kindness. Help Gorka a lot. Happy Friends. *hic* Good friends even when wrong color.

Gorka .... Learn Distilation, *hic* Bring too. Leopold good teacher.

- Gorka

I am milking the cow right now to make the cheese. Once done making the cheese, I slaughter the cow to make the beef patties. Then I will skin the cow and have some hardened leather armor made!

Mmm, Sounds good!

- Tazoulti Strongbeard

Also I would like to extend an invite to 2 or 3 villagers or farmers who are down on their luck to come through and help with cooking or service. I would make it worth your time as far as wages go.
-Lok of Harbors Far

I would like to make an additional offer. One quarter of all profit will go towards arms and equipment for the local militia. The mist-walkers of Harbors Far have a vested interest in seeing the people of Hope's Reach prosper. See you at the grill.

-Lok of Harbors Far

Back