Hazard to Mariners...

Sharaf al-Nasr

Owner
California / Arizona Staff
A soldier, dressed in a full armor and a heavy cloak, enters the Guildhall. Vail is thoroughly surprised by the soldier and jumps with a start.

"Surprised me there... How can I help you? Glad to see the roads are opening more!"

The soldier responds with a curt nod and holds up the rolled parchment.

"I apologize, I have a notice to be placed on your notice board. You are on the outer range, but this is specific mariners, tradesfolk, and sailors. Where is your board?" He inquires.

Vail moves past the soldier and directs him to the board as he moves past the entrance from the kitchen. The soldier pins the message to the board takes a moment to enjoy the warmth inside before heading to the nearby door.

"Thank you, I hope the winter was a quiet one for you... Be well." *He says to Vail before heading out the door.

Harzard Notice.jpgVail can only wave as the soldier heads out abruptly. He turns and reads the notice and shakes his head, glad his seagoing days are behind him. He wonders if the IAA might have an interest in this and looks to begin transcribing a note from it.

Back