Heading back to town

Lurin

Duke
Heyas All,

So Durl's been Practicing, reading, dragon hunting, bug hunting, practicing and reading some more en he's thinking it would be a good time to stop by Wayside and see his friends again. Hopefully most folks are still around and not to busy, Although Durl does need to check in with that pie-guy, en dat I hate big elemental magic guy en such. If anyones got time, I could use some help figuring out how to make a spell shield, it's been a really hard trick to get cause how do you make a spell stop spells without it stopping itself?

Otherwise if anyone needs help with anything, Durl's still nearly as tough as always, although all this reading makes me feel lazy sometimes.

See ya soon...
-Durl

Durl!

Hey, it's good to see ya again, it's been too long. I've still got that magic item you loaned me if ya want it back when you arrive. Plus there's some stuff with the turtle tribe goin' on (you'll like them) that you could help with. Oh, um, you might wanna make sure everyone knows you're a kin when ya stroll into town. I know not everyone's met ya, and we had a were-turtle jumpin' in here last market day (long story...), so, you know, just in case.

-Tarqaq

Stripe said:
we had a were-turtle jumpin' in here last market day (long story...), so, you know, just in case.

-Tarqaq

I take offense to that Tarqaq!

And the matters with the Tortoise tribe have been dealt with at this time.

Tets

I'm sorry to report bad news but I'm afraid your friend will miss his appointments over the next few days. He's being detained over a matter of a silver sword until a magistrate comes back to town. He seems confused, maybe one of you can sort all this out after this marketday?

Regards,

Aaron Oren
Sheriff of Southfield

Back