Heading out once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MathGwyson

Artisan
Leaving the Imperial cabin with a note affixed to the inside saying "Gone to Callenhelm, be back in a little over a fortnight", Math steps out into the cool morning air. Wearing his soft leather jacket unbuttoned, he sets about town running a few final errands. He carries his hand-crafted staff horizontally on his right and clutches at his green leather bag on his left.

Passing by the Healer's Circle, he removes from his bag an envelope addressed to Frederick and places it gently on the path just outside the glowing line.

He wanders behind the tavern, shuddering as he nears the Celestial Circle. While keeping his distance from the unnatural energies that cause him some amount of vertigo the closer he gets, he leaves two envelopes in a prominent location. One addressed to Nadja, and one to Mobius.

He wanders back to the common area, sets his bag on a table to make sure he has everything he needs, and that it is all neatly packed for the long journey. Shouldering the bag once more and smoothing the silver feather across his left brow, he turns to head out of town for a nearby village, where he hopes to be able to catch a ride with a Caravan headed his way.

(OOG: The letters are all sent as PMs, except the one to Frederick which is longer and I'll give it to Rory if I see him at the Work Day.)

Artie watches Math head down the road from the tavern back door. "Hmm what have we got here?" With that Artie gets up and picks up the letters and items left behind.

(Please PM me of what is in the letters and pouch)

Garridan chuckles to himself, "When will these people learn to just not leave things lying around." as he heads into the tavern.

"Meh, they don't have to learn it seems like, they can run to the sheriff if something goes missing and whine about it." Artie glances in the bag, "hmmm, I better make sure these get to the rightful owners," as he unrolls a letter and read it.

(just a quick note - there was no 'pouch' left behind. The green bag Math took with him - it's the green bag you almost always see him with IG. Only the letters were left behind, the two letters that were sent as pms have been pmmed to Abbey, the longer letter can be emailed if you like, since it's a full-page letter, though I pmmed a quick overview.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back