Heading out

Third

After packing up his gear and getting his newly-acquired horse ready to go, Third secures the cabin the Iron Brotherhood had been staying in, takes some money from the Brotherhood's funds, and sets out to see if he can find the horse trader he bought Millandra from. As he leaves, he says to Croxsus and Raedra, "I'm going to see about getting more mounts for the Brotherhood so we can get to Calanhelm to assist Hamish as soon as possible."

Raiedra, after also packing her things, informs Third
"Hamish has already given us the funds for 2 Horses, would it be faster for us to walk to the Horse Trader with you and proceed to Calenhelm, or would you prefer to take the coin and bring the horses back here?"

"Ah, I didn't realise he'd already given you money to buy mounts, he simply informed me to ensure we got horses and were underway as soon as possible. YOu may, of course, go to the horse trader yourself and pick them yourself. I will wait here."

Raiedra goes to the Horse trader with Hamish's money and purchases 2 horses for herself and Kroxis. She goes to find Kroxis and Third so they can head to Calenhelm.

Meanwhile, In Calenhelm, Hamish feels a tug at his purse like a thousand souls crying in anguish, and weeps silently, just a little.

Kroxis having spent the time sleeping in while third and Raiedra were busy purchasing horses and packing, quickly gathers only what he needs for his trips.. some coin, arms and armor.. food and water before leaving the building to meet with both of them

Seeing that Raiedra and Croxsis are ready, Third checks his horse one last time, then mounts and leads the way out of the Breach.

Hours after the others head out, a solitary dwarf starts making his way to Calenhelm.

Back