Heading to the inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greimalk

Shatrevar had avoid all the main roads in Calenhelm to arrive at this inn located in one of the more dark and decrepit areas of the city. Straightening his cloak and concealing himself further he steps inside the Dancing Dagger taphouse and proceeds through the mass of customers to the bar. Making sure no one cuts his purse or attempts to steal the books he has secreted upon his person, he moves carefully through the crowd. Placing his arm upon the bar, a bracelet just visible upon his wrist, he waits for the innkeeper to see him so that he can pay for his lodgings for the month

Last edited:
A familiar face looks up from underneath the tavern, as Shatrevar notices Boone's sly grin turn to face him. "Ah Shatrevar, hope things are well. What can I do for you? An ale?"

"Ah, there you are Boone" Shatrevar smiles and puts a few coins on the bar, "I'd like a room for the next several months and I'll take that drink as well. If anyone is looking for me that even smells like they represent the Guard or the Sanctum, I am not here" Shatrevar places a few more coins on the bar and takes the offered ale and drinks it down in a thirsty swallow. "I will be back in a short while, I just need to get a few supplies and check a few shops for some things.

Boone nods at Shatravar and takes the coin, sliding it into the box. As he wipes the bar down and takes the empty mug from Shatravar, he says"Good luck finding what you need."

Returning as the sun is setting, Shatrevar shifts the parcels under his arms and moves through the crowd to the bar and looks for Boone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back