Healers and those that have the ability to heal

Jezebel

Scholar
As most of you already know, the healers of White Sun have gone missing. In the meantime, White Sun desperately needs those that can help man the circle and perform resurrections if required. I am heading there now to try and help, but I will need help as for the safety of all healers, I still have my once every two weeks rule for performing resurrections. If you would like to help, please find me in the circle and I will set you up in the rotation and better explain the situation to you. Thank you.

~Sun~

I was going to go home to First Forest but if you need healers I can help. I only ever did one resurrection, but he came back! Also I can only do one life spell a day. But I owe help to those that helped First Forest. I am willing to go to White Sun to help you. If the crazy thing happens, just be there to make sure I don't lose my marbles, please.

Tempesta

I am willing to help to the best of my ability. i have never before preformed a resurrection, however i need to learn and this is the perfect opportunity. as i have already trained with Sun before it stands to reason that she continue to train me, and i offer her my services in any way possible as payment.

~Adain of Talonclaw

Adain,

Thank you for your offer of help. It seems we are doing very well there and the call is a bit out of date now. I will be in Finn Castle resuming my duties there unless I am needed somewhere else. Come find me there and we can work on your training. The seventh circle has some great spells I'd love to teach you about.

~Sun~

Back