Healers Guild Lesson in Hunting Undead

Traceroo

Rogue
Greetings, Citizens of New Acarthia!

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sir Devon Tiree of the Ducal Court of Acarthia, Lord of Wolfwatch Keep in Tiatar, and proud member of the Order of the Rose and Sun.

I am visiting New Acarthia this week, and I plan to attend your Healers Guild meeting on Friday night, the 8th of June, at 11 bells in your guildhall at the center of town. After the meeting, I will conduct a lesson in the study and hunting of undead for any Healers Guild members who are interested in this line of action. This lesson is open only to members of the Healers Guild. If our adventure is successful, I hope to return in the future to conduct similar and more advanced lessons, and open those later to members of The Vigilant, whom I assume, naturally, have already joined the Healers Defense Corps associated with your local guild nevertheless.

For those unfamiliar with the charter of the Order of the Rose and Sun, the esteemed knightly order associated with the good works of Healers Guilds through our shining kingdom, let me provide further introduction.Once there were two separate knightly orders: the Order of the Sun, whose focus was on service, and the Knights of the Rose, who focused on defense of the realm, particularly against undead. The Knights of the Rose maintain this tradition of service through defense against undead to this very day.

I very much look forward to meeting the members of the Healers Guild, and the peerage gathered in New Acarthia to meet His Excellency Viscount Alaric Tiberion.

Very truly yours,
Sir Devon Tiree, KROS

Sir Tiree,

What do you mean by members of the Healer's Guild? Full members invested in the Circle, apprentices, aspirants?

Good Citizen,

Those who maintain even the most basic level of aspirant membership to the New Acarthia Healers Guild are welcome to join in our lesson.

Very truly yours,
Sir Devon Tiree, KROS

Back