Healers guild news

The healers guild has gone some major renovations. The beds are gone and as a result it is a lot more social. The guild voted some months ago it can now be rented for meetings. A guild member must be present for safety of course. The room across the hall is all booked for members to sleep. If you are a member and have not contacted us do so asap. I have 10 people as of now.
Those who do not check in with the guild and sing up for guild hours no not get any special freebies from the guild for the weekend that includes loan of magic items or ritual items. There will be not be any exceptions.
If you are attending this first gathering let me know asap I need to know how many eggs to boil, waffels to prep for breakfast, as well as how much OJ to bring.
There WILL be a guild meeting at 930 am on Saturday in the guild with breakfast. please be prompt.
if someone could bring precooked beacon would help a LOT.
Dinners will be in the tavern as we have done before.
Now suddenly a lot of my spells have been prepaid for, for this gathering. If there is something someone needs and have not contracted me please let me know.
I will have Balls post the new guild rules soon.
On a less serious note we will be doing roulette, as well as a shots party. Those who wish to contribute please do so.
I hope to see many on friday night.
Guildmistress Zaterina N Norik

Guild mistress

Though I am not part of the guild may I still join you all for breakfast? I do enjoy all of your company.

Dame Readella
Court of Blythedale

Mistress Zat

You can count on me to be a here. For the first gathering of this year.

Ian

Guild mistress,

I cannot speak for Cuar, as I do not know him well, however I look forward to spending Saturday morning with the guild.

Dame Readella
Court of Blythedale

My dearest guild mistress,

I would be honored to join you for breakfast, While I will be staying with bleythesdale I can assure that Dame Red and I are simply cabin mates. Perhaps you are mistaken her for my beloved Lanna. Either way I look forward to laughing and giggling of past stories and antics of you and me when we were in Ashbury.

See you soon,
Cuar
-Delta of the Gilded Claw

Back