Healers Guild Report July

Heidi

I am proud to announce the royal guild has let us off the hook on charging for resurrections. It has been a long hard struggle for us.With other lands not charging, we have had to suck it up deal the harsh backlash from it. I regret having to be a bitch on this matter to many. have to follow rules they dictate to us. Thank you everyone who has been understanding in this matter.

On Friday night of the up coming gathering the guild is rented for several hours. The same applies to after breakfast on Saturday morning for 2 hours. for those wishing to see me during these times please see Balls, Rowen, Nichole, or Lorien.

As a reminder for those who do not know the guild is able to be rented by groups. Refreshments are provided as well during this time. Anything special is extra. The price varies due to what is required as well as a guild member present.

If you are new to town and alone the guild will help you find a bed somewhere.

The room with a plaque of a hand by the door is where guild members stay. If you are a member please you are welcome. Sheets, blankets etc are in storage please request if you want it Your gear can be stored in the guild between gatherings if you wish. If in an emergency anyone can not find a one of us do knock on our door. 4 slow firm knocks even in a closed door meeting will tell us to drop all, healing is needed.

During our Breakfast meeting 9:30 am on Saturday I will have 4 plates of bacon delivered please everyone pitch in. If there are any other requests besides OJ and eggs let me know ahead of time. Guild members only!

On a sad note once again I am hearing a lot of grumblings of healers not healing certain people due to never getting paid for their skills. "Please, we pay silver and gold for armor, and arrows. Keeping someone alive is important they have to eat and buy supplies too." [actual statements] I makes it almost impossible for me to fuss at them when they say they are when asked to heal someone. I fear the day this happens with life spells. So, please,please be kind to them.

On Saturday night dinner I will Have our usual food for special diets at my table. feel free to join or partake and eat at your table if you wish.

On a happy note, I will be marrying Xapano on Saturday night August 20. I am trying to get a basic headcount for refreshments. If someone has a special diet please let me know. I will have a special Harley cake for roulette. Oh and fudge lots of fudge and wine.

If there is anything anyone needs between now and then please let me know. I will see if I can help.

Zatarina

Back