Healing art teacher

Hey I was wondering if there was someone when we get some down time in the castle who would be willing to teach me the ways of the healing arts. Also if someone can teach the mystical powers of the earth in the latter day in the castle.

-Thorfain Runeshield

I vill happily teach vou anythign ov the earthen natures vou need.

Kit

Thorfain,

Between Kit, Jamina, Kari, Pandora, Benjamin and any traveler, we should have enough teachers to cover your interest in the Earthen Arts.

- Healer Asher of the Earth Guild of Gaden

I am nit in earth guild, but I vould be more den happy to help vith da learnin of de healing magics. I shall be traveling through dat area soon.

Maxwell Maximus Maldavia Moore
M.M.M.M.

On a similar subject, who's for being the best person to contact with the local Guild of healers? I seem to have had a wee bit of an accident involving my spellbook and a river, and will be needing to barter for permission to copy out a new one.

-Rodaidh Somerled

I believe Healer Asher would be the best person to talk to, But I'm sure there will be plenty of other healers who would be willing to help you out.

May your weapons strike true,
- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Dwarven Master Blacksmith, Initiate Broker, Past Guardian of Hopes Reach, and Darmir to Lord Rothis Thunderstep.

Depending on vhich spells you need, maybe I can elp you. (My spell book es not complete right now, I am vorking on it.) I'm zhure you can buy zome ink at ze ealer's guild, you could provide a book to rite en, and ve could discuss ze rest.

-Jamina

Back