Hear this, Clan Group Treasure!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Listen, Clan Group Treasure, to what this elf has to say!

Last month I came to you and asked you to aid us in our efforts against the monstrosity that dwelled in the cavern at the Limpid Pool of Time, and you so obliged wonderfully, your actions allowing us to enter the cave and destroy the poisonous hag within. But you claimed that the leader of your clan, one by the name of Crook Ear, would be displeased that you assisted us, and I am sure many of you have faced his wrath in the wake of your help. Your aid was not a wrongful act, it was noble and for the greater good of all Wayside, and if Crook Ear believes that it was otherwise, perhaps he is not the best person to be your leader.

And so, Crook Ear, hear this:

My plans have me in Wayside once again, and on the morning of the 29th day of this month, I challenge you to a one-on-one duel for the leadership of Clan Group Treasure; a battle between you, me, our weapons, and our magic.

Do you accept? If so, I shall meet you in Briarpass on the morning mentioned above, and then we shall see who triumphs: A Crook Ear goblin, or a Point Ear elf.

May the Light guide you, and the Shadow guard your path,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Gandian,

Good luck with your duel with that smelly goblin. Of all of the adventures that visit Wayside that I have met in my short time adventuring I feel you are the most able to beat Crook Ear. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Your friend,
Foss Siril

Interesting, I haven't had the chance for a good fight to wager on since bloodball, I wish you the best of luck Gandian.

-Enan Bluewater

Crook Ear,

We were both occupied when last I was in town, so we never actually got around to getting this done, but I think this time we'll go for it!

That sound good with you, or do you forfeit?

May the Light guide you, and the Shadow guard your path,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

I'll be there when I get there but i'll be ready and you wont.

Crookear

Back