Heeding the call!!!

Dr_Chill

Fighter
I was shocked to learn that the blade eaters, this ancestral foe that destroyed the Home Forge of my Clan, are no more!

I had dedicated my life and skill to forging weapons and armor, and supporting our Clansmen on a myriad of mostly fruitless assaults and raids on blade eater positions. I had dedicated my life and my hammer with the hope of reclaiming our Home Forge through the eradication and extermination of all blade eaters…

Imagine my surprise when I learned that a group of mistwalkers up and talked with a bunch of fancy elves and…poof…they all went away. That the power of the words of these mistwalkers was more powerful than our hammers and forges…

Well…after drinking several kegs ‘o beer…and after exploring many mountain paths myself…and drinking a few more kegs ‘o beer…I started to come to a realization…that the land and the mountains were beginning to shift…there was a new rumble deep in the granite foundations of the land…It was a call to action! I believe that it is time for me to leave the rebuilding of our Home Forge to the Master Stonemasons, and to rededicate my hammer towards a new cause!

I wish to send a message to Sir Victor von Gryphon, Knight of the Stayed Blade, honored Knight of Gaden!

Honored Sir, if you have need of a master armorsmith and battle-stitcher I am at your service.

If however you do not need my services, I understand, I will attempt to set up a new forge in Rosk…they have kegs ‘o beer there right?

May the fires of your forge glow brightly,

Bromatheon “Brom” Ironbeard the Unemployed

Well, I cannot speak for Sir Victor, but I would love to have another good hammer joining the adventurers.

My name is Benjamin Bookworm of the Sentinels of the Wild, and if you ever find yourself in the area please feel free to stop by our labs. I take care to have extra workshop space available for those crafter's in need of it, and have books full of unique recipes to share. It would be great o have a skilled blacksmith to aid us!

-Benjamin Bookworm

Bromatheon Ironbeard,

I have a request or a work order I would like to put in. A good while back I acquired an unique piece of material that a skilled blacksmith can forge it into something. I was wondering if you'd be interested in trying to forge this material into a shield for me? I will pay for your services.

-Master Asura Akuma

Mastersmith Bromatheon Ironbeard,

We are in need of your of your hammer and skills, and would very much like you to join us in Horizon. We are poised to strike at the Corrupt, and are striving to make ready our full potential. For this, we would welcome you and others to answer the call. Please coordinate with our quartermasters and armories for supplies needed for the attacks. Mostly these will include armor, to include horse barding for the cavalry, and arms - the typical alotment of swords and the like, but also a larger amount of arrows to outfit and resupply the cavalry's horseback archers.

We can coordinate more upon your arrival, including putting together a workshop for you should you desire the space and have the means. If you do not, than we can work something out to provide you the means so that your skills can be effectively utilized.

In short, bring your favorite hammer as there is work that needs doing.

Walk with Honor,
~Sir Victor von Gryphon
Knight of the Stayed Blade

Benjamin Bookworm of the Sentinels of the Wild,

While I do not know much about labs, is that a sort of animal, I do know my way around the forge and enjoy the craft of metallurgy! Ye who smelt it dealt it! HAR HAR!!!!

-----------------

Master Asura Akuma,

I am intrigued by your request for custom work! I have not met many who can match my skill and zeal for safeguarding one’s squishy bits with a strong fortification of cold forged alloyed steel! I am fairly skilled at working with other materials too, whether it be bone, scale, or chain.

Before I accept your request please know that I am on the road and currently lacking of my own forge and custom tools. If that does not dissuade you…and why would it…I encourage you to send a pigeon to me laden down with a cask of ale!

…although now that I think of it…that would be one whopper of a pigeon…

Tell you what, I am traveling down to Horizon…assuming they have a tavern…why don’t you have some ale waiting for me there!

-------------

Last but not least…Sir Victor von Gryphon, Knight of the Stayed Blade!!!

I am honored by your honor of honoring me with an honored reply! HAR HAR!!!!

I will make all possible haste to meet you and your host in Horizon! I am more than happy to ply my skills in your forges or even as strategic battlefield support. I am adept at getting soldiers back on their feet by stitching skin and bone…with the help of some earth magic…and restoring armor to combat readiness.

I and my Hammer will report to your quartermaster post-haste, and will begin stoking the fires of all of your forges! If you have ample ale and folks willing to take direction, you shall have increased output from all of your forges…You shall have all that you need and more!!!

May the fires of your forge glow brightly,

Bromatheon “Brom” Ironbeard, the Employed

Back