Heidi in the hospital again (sigh)

I just got back from the hospital; we've been there since 4 or so and it's 11:30 now, and Heidi is spending the night there...

Her arm had been swollen for the last few weeks and she was going through some physical therapy for it when today it started getting all red and hurt terribly. Her doctor said to get her to the emergency room ASAP and they filled her with painkillers and antibiotics... not sure how long she will be there but she could be coming home tomorrow (I hope)

For those who don't know, she has been fighting cancer for years, and this is teh same arm that was operated on so many times... the doctor says sometimes there is a reaction that can happen years after the operation.

Anyway, your thoughts and concerns are appreciated. Responses to this thread will be printed out and given to her.

And she really wants all her Healers Guild members to call her and come to the party! She's only heard back from a few so far.

Heidi,
Hoping you get back on your feet quick. We need you to keep Mike in line. ;)

Get well soon,

John and Linda Wrobel

Heidi, its been awhile!! Get better soon! Thoughts and prayers to you!

~Matt K.

Dee and I will be thinking good thoughts for her!

Scott

Get well soon Heidi, I'll reserve a couple spell slots just for you ;)

My best wishes for a speedy recovery. I wish I could come party! Have a great time =)

-Justin C.

I just got back from the hospital -- Thursday around 3:30 in the afternoon. The doctor says she will probably be there for at least the rest of the weekend (sigh). We had planned on going to the SF convention Lunacon this weekend, but now I have to cancel. Heidi was a guest artist and I was on a bunch of panels and would be pushing my book (and the Alliance and Faire Play). Oh well.

If anyone wants to call her, she's in room 410 of Lehigh Valley Hospital, and the phone number is 484-884-7001. I'm sure she would appreciate calls, but please understand if she doesn't sound like she wants to talk for long (given the medication she is on).

Get well soon, Heidi. I am wishing for more good things to come and balance all the bad that has affected you and Mike.

Get better Heidi, you are in my thoughts.

~Marla and Mackenzie

Get well soon from Rochester...

Heidi, please be well. Michel (my hubby) and I will say prayers for you. So many miracles happen even today and I will pray there is one there for you. Also prayers for your husband's courage and faith would be magnified as he stands at your side through it all. Its what husbands and wives do for each other. Love you guys!

*insert tongue into cheek*

Heidi, when you're sick Mike is miserable. Then he makes other people miserable. It's contagious. Get better for all our sakes!

All jokes aside, Get better soon Heidi!!!!

Sending you those California Good vibrations the Beach Boys sang about.

Best wishes from those of us in San Francisco.

-Jason

Hey Heidi,

Wishing you a huge warm get well hug from NJ.

Hope you'll be back to feeling better soon,

-Ali

Tell heidi she will have a page to hang out with in April.

And that I wish her a speedy recovery. Cause nothing sucks worse than hurting.

:(

~Erica

Thanks for the comments everyone. I read them all to her yesterday and she appreciated it.

She has a staph infection, so she could be there a while. I'm heading back down to see her again now...

She's home!

The anti-biotics they gave her worked... she still has to stay at home and rest and take lots of anti-biotic pills for a while, but at least she's home!

Huzzah!

Back