Hello All! Packet help?

Celebolwa

Scholar
I have a Question: Do you or will you have packets (extra ones) this weekend? I do not have time or money to make packets for this weekend, and am taking up a collection so a certain Guildmaster can come into game able to cast magic...

Hope all is well,
Ray

i have a bunch of packets i have made, no worries ray
i made some purple ones before i knew that they werent really needed
so you are very welcome to them.

hey Ray, Jen mentioned you had said you needed packets. I'm bringing a hundred or so, and i can usually only use about 50 a weekend, you are welcome to my extra if you need them.

-Jeremy

night time. and other scavenging players... Also 50 spells a day is about 100 spells for the weekend. And I would experience roughly the same numbers last year. When I came with 70 or 100 packets and had 30 spells a day I would lose 30-40. And I definitely try to pick them up... Plus if you make good ones other people snipe them... ;)

As a result since I used a distinctive colouring I hope chapters don't mind when/if I swing by NPC camp to see if they have some of my arrow/spell packets the end of a weekend. (They usually do.)

i have 26 spells per day right now plus whatever activates i might have per chapter, but between self casting and such i probably only throw 30-40 in a weekend. For the record I do recover most of them. but the last to events they got muddy and trashed so some weren't reusable.

sorry dave, I should have said weekend. Wonders of sneeking on the computer when I'm at work, I need to read and type quickly. Sometimes the thinking doesn't come into play.

And yet he still must be calculated in the APL.

lolz

Or more like if anyone gets within even remotely close distance suddenly there is a hail of Prison spells or other equally devastating C-magic... ;)

The answer is that they don't get close enough for him to bother. :D

People always steal my packets. I'm convinced Dan pays the NPC's to run around and steal my arrows in an attempt to drive me insane.

~Joe

Morai said:
People always steal my packets. I'm convinced Dan pays the NPC's to run around and steal my arrows in an attempt to drive me insane.

~Joe

No NPCs at the Ohio were paid to steal your packets.

Gobbies don't count as payment.

Also, start writing your name on them so I know no one is ripping us off.

Joe, I have more than once given you your packets back.

but yes they are very nice packets.

Besides, who cares about Arrows anyways... :D

Back