Hello from Harrisburg

Cost is a different world from re-enactments. I have never in close to 40 years paid to attend a re-enactment (though a few thousand dollars to get me and my gear overseas might have happened). LARP in general and Alliance specifically is different in that regard. The real weeapons thing just raises some hackels. Don't worry, they have weapons for NPC's to use if you go that route. If your crew wants to come and NPC I am sure staff can help you get acquainted with the game. I hope to see you and several of your friends this year.

Joe S.

Well it isn't so much a crew anymore. Lol. But I definitely still want to NPC. I've been watching many videos and reading the rules to get better acquainted. Thank you for any help.

When you start talking to your friends about how much fun you had, they will quickly ask you when is the next event.

If not, just rent a large van, wait until Friday morning of an event and ask them if this rag smells like chloroform.

Load em up and you are good to go.

Lmao that is freaaking awesome. Well I know already I'm going to be getting along with you guys. Prepare for crude german humor. Lol but not too crude.....

I can't wait for you to meet Tieran. I'm gonna need some popcorn for that. :D

Screw Tieran. I can't wait for him to meet the plague.

Back