Hello from MCAD.

(Reposting this from a different section.)

One of our Media 2 classes at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design is doing a documentary on LARPing, a group of four students will be attending the April 3rd Southern MN event in Jordan. Before that event, however, we'd like to get "reenactment" footage, in case the event cuts too close to our editing time. It would also be great if you were willing to let us interview you.

If there are any LARPers in the Minneapolis area who would be willing to help us organize this quick LARP for footage before the event/be interviewed, please contact me. You will be working with volunteer "actors' from our school.

Linda Tran
MSN: SupahNovie@hotmail.com
e-mail: LindaRoboTron@gmail.com
devART: ke-ai.deviantart.com (You can leave me a note/message.)

Thanks!

For those interested, we will likely be doing some interviews during the Prepwork weekend on the 27th and 28th, we may be doing the reenactment on that date if anyone wishes to volunteer. Please note that this is all voluntary and anyone not wishing to appear will not be taped at Events or the Prep party.

Jeez go out of town for one event and people all ask for the same thing over and over.

Address for Prep Night is at 14201 Aspen Avenue, Prior Lake, MN 55372

Hey folks, I will try and make it to the prep nights :) You know me Dave, I LOVE prepping cards! :D

I would a double Fri, Sat, Sunday however, so we will see when I am able to show up, hopefully I can get first cut, and still be there for a good majority of the work.

-Brent

A big thank you to everyone who allowed us to interview them. Everyone in the group had a blast.

Can't wait to see you guys on the third!

We went to the one-day event!

It was awesome (minus getting a few ticks on us)-

Thanks to everyone who attended for letting us film them!

Once the documentary is done, we'll send a copy to Dave.

Sounds great :) I hope the documentary turns our really well, and I look forward to seeing it!

-Brent

Back