Hello, greetings, and how do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My senses point me to travel to your lands in the next couple of week. Im not sure what brings me here and why I must but hopefully my travels will be of worth. I'm hoping fate is bringing me here to relieve the stresses Ive have placed on me from my recent past adventures. I hope to hear stories, meet new friends, and perhaps, if you will, meet other like myself.

Before i am considered rude let me introduce myself, I am Zimps. A scavenger kin of the coyote race. I bare the colors and duties of New Ravenswood, Ive heard that you maybe familiar with those colors. I hope what you've heard, if you have, we're of good. I am eager to arrive and I will be bringing stories of my own, offering help and services if it is seeked, and also some coyote delicacies which will be available for sell by coin or trade.

Until we meet,
Zimps

Zimps,

You won't be alone in the Green and Black. Muggs and I will be there as well. Seek us out and we'll give you the short version of how to survive in unfamiliar lands. We've got your back.

---Kantil

Even better, since we parted ways I did not know of you and Muggs travel arrangements. It will be of great help to talk and discuss. We will exchange words shortly my brothers.

Zimps

Zimps,
I look forvard to seeink you again. It vas pleasure to meet you. I vill be travelink to cupspar as vell. It vill be great to see familiar face from home der.

Zoya Aleksandra Anya

Kantil,

Glad to know that Rose, Swift eagle, and I will not be the only ones from ashbury traveling to the lands of Kupspar. I look forward to standing beside you once more.

Lennox

Does anyone know if there will be any kin amongst the town when I arrive in these
Close weeks? I heard rumored there maybe kin from temperate climates much like myself. Ones that thrive in woodland forest sort of speak. I am interested in hearing the histories of their home packs, herds, families, flock, and/or ect.

I vas no in dese lands last gather season but season before der vas kin. I remember a spider and another coyote vere der first seazon of gathers but i no know if dey still are der as i vas no able to travel der last gather season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back