Hello to all my old friends!!!

Uzzio V

Well its official. Looks like I DO get to play Nero NH once again. I missed all you guys and look foreward to seeing all of you this weekend! BTW in case yer reading this ,this is JOSH!!! Not like my log-in name didnt give it away... So I just pre-regd' via pay pal (p.s. I always print/save my recipts). Just wanted to give da staff a heads -up. I am hoping HQ logistics will update & e- mail you my character sheet, as I e-mailed them right after I paid. Yes I am still playing Uzzio... no I cant find the damn sword or the tag for it (not that I really need it anyway). So on a personal note quick catch-up since last we met. .... Vegas... it was great ! made lots $$$ , lost lotsa $$$ partied ALOT! There were no LARPS of any kind to be found. Moved back to CT 2 yrs ago as of this comming Sept... now; work alot , dont make lotsa $$$, seldom party (excpet the occasional Thurs nite ... TODDY!!). Found more LARPS. You guys see the east / west cost difference yet.... ya ... Oh BTW for anyone whose wondering, Kimmy is recovering well. She says HI to all you.. She cant wait to come to an event some time soon,,, NO we're still not married yet - Forget it SHANE! And if you wonder what shes recovering from, on Apr 21,2008 we had a baby boy. Logan James DeGray.
Few more years till we can add him to the logistic though. So Kimmy is nice enough to brave the weekend solo & lemme come play in the woods & get stinky.
Hooorrayyy!
Look foreward to seeing all of you come Saturday!

Uzzio V said:
Oh BTW for anyone whose wondering, Kimmy is recovering well. She says HI to all you.. She cant wait to come to an event some time soon,,, NO we're still not married yet - Forget it SHANE!

Psh. You think I had a crush on your woman, Josh? You know the truth -- I only had eyes for you, big guy. <3

Oh Shane ! I cant wait for those lushious MOOBs!!!
Toddy says yer playin Vancir ??? This should be interesting....

Holy crap!

Last memory I have of you, apart from the Skylar triple threat mod, was you wandering around post-ressurection wearing naught but that big damn sword. Weren't there goblins or something shying away from you? ("ermmm... we am not sure how to look at you widdout erm... lookin' at you.")

But it's awesome to have you back (soon to be both of you, and eventually to be all three of you, one can hope). And it's never too early to start blanketing Logan! Start now, and when he's playable, he'll be able to glower at mecha-skylarzilla (or whatever it is at that stage) and cause him, his family, and his babysitter to detonate.

-Corey

OMG ! Whay a great idea. In 16 yrs when he can play he could come in @ like lev 58 to start! Kinda like investing in yer kids collage fund. I guess it'll suck for him as a newb thought. I cant fathom going on my 1st mod where the APL is higher than X2 my age! Thats too funny, Thaks for bringin up the naked Uzzio memory... I will never forget that 1. I doubt anyone present ever will either. I am really looking foreward to seein everyone again. Just gotta ask, Cory, you are still playin Alopax , right??

Alopex said:
Last memory I have of you, apart from the Skylar triple threat mod, was you wandering around post-ressurection wearing naught but that big damn sword. Weren't there goblins or something shying away from you? ("ermmm... we am not sure how to look at you widdout erm... lookin' at you.")

Remembering that makes me laugh in a morning when I needed it :)

Back