hello? where are you guys?

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
It's really dark, and I can't see much. I haven't heard your voices in a long time. Brother Shin, you there? Big Sis Kiyo, are you there as well?

I feel so lonely, but I don't know what to do.

I feel divided, lost, unwanted.

Hita, are you there as well? Hope you haven't done something bad again.

Anyone? Why don't you answer? Kiri, I'm scared. We've all be separated too long. When can we meet up.

I found a man, but he doesn't listen to me sister Kiyo! He doesn't even know my name. Why doesn't he speak to me Kiyo!?

It's so lonely...

- Voice of a shy teenage woman

*Said in calm, friendly voice* Hello there. My name is Terra, what's yours?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

*joining Terra in friendliness* Hello- I'm Cyn! Terra and I are friends- maybe we can come see you? I can bring food and drink and maybe a game? Also- ask anyone- I love to talk- so maybe after we talk, Terra and I can help you find your lost friends and family?

I will even bring any cake you want- unless you want something other than cake--- then just tell me and I can bring it!

Don't worry your not alone- we can help you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't see me, only the man can; but he doesn't want to see me. Maybe he can. I know he talked to my older brother Shin and big sis Kiyo, but he won't call out to me.

It's really sad.

I know he knows my name. I can't remember my name though. If he'd only call out to me I could hear him. He's too busy to help.

I'll never be reunited with my family. Shin went away with the other man. Brother Kiri said he'd only show up once we all found each other again.

I'll just stand here next to him, watching until he acknowledges me. I wish he'd notice me...

- Sad voice of a teenage woman

Do you know that man's name?

-Terra

You have been noticed, young lady. We notice you- look how you dream to us. You must be very powerful to reach us- that is good. That means we can try to find you. And if you wish we will try to find you--- one we find you we will find your family.

Can you tell us what the man who does not acknowledge you looks like or where he goes? Maybe next time you are with him and other people are around you can try to signal the other people.

If you want we will find you-

- Cyn

I appreciate it, but only he can see me. I saw you both last year, but you looked right through me.

It's okay, it's the bond that allows him to see.

We fought the Corrupt together, but he didn't see me.
We fought together in the war, but he didn't see me.

I'll just keep waiting; and he'll keep drinking.

What's another few years to me. I can be nobody again. I can be nameless, unwanted, brushed aside.

I wish I could go back home to the Ternian Empire; but he brought me to Wayside. Then forgot about me.

That's okay though, I suppose.

I just wish I knew my name. I just wish he'd speak it. Just this once.

- Voice of a content teenage woman

Young Lady, do you know who Thaddeus Maximus is?

Your dreaming to us now- that must mean something.

So your from The Ternian Empire- I have been there it is very lovely. Is this man you are with from there to?

If you fought at such a young age you must be strong- maybe that is why we hear you dreaming.

You are NOT Nobody! Nor are you unwanted!! I am sure you would be a wounded full addition to my Forgotten Hope-I have several young ladies and young men that are I am guessing around your age. I am sure they would welcome you!

You want your name- but cannot remember it--- maybe it is time for a new one? One that is all yours and by your choice?

I am sorry I looked through you when first we met.

- Cyn

I retract my last question. The Ternian Empire is a big place...

Young lady, what was the last thing you remember before nobody could see you anymore?

-Terra

Yes, he's like the others, they don't feel me, they don't sense me, they don't know I'm there.

The man that ignores me was in the army, like his grandfather. Then he did a bad thing, and was about to be killed, but he ran away.

Then the traveling people gave my brothers and sisters to him, but he ignored the 5 of us until Shin ran away. He listened to Kiyo for a while, then she stopped talking.

I'll go rest again. Maybe he'll remember eventually. Sorry for calling out. It was just terribly lonely. I'm glad I could hear others speak, just this once. Now only if he'd speak to me...

- Voice begins to fade as it gets quieter.

Sleep well, young one. We shall be here if you need us...

~Terra

Speak to us again- and we will listen and we will speak to you..

If you are near us again - do all you can to try and get us to see you--- anything you can to be able to speak and communicate. I offer myself in anyway to help you.

Look for me- I am usually dressed for court far from court.
I am at your disposal.

Rest- and I look forward to speaking with soon again- anyway I can help- I will!

- Cyn

Back