hello??

Carrie/Pebbles/AGM

Artisan
Wisconsin Staff
Papa?...mama?....Drenz?...Uncle Jehan?....anybody there..It's Quilly....I got directions to come here from the turtle guy.....hmmm..Durl, that was it, but they weren't very good ones. I wanted to come see you guys so i'm on my way...but i'm lost...Uncle Jehan?.....i tried smelling my way, but i'm not getting any where. Antie El? That tree looks like the one i've seen three times before..... Uncle Jehan...Papa!!!. ...........................anybody..............

Don't worry Quilly, we hear you. I think your Antie El is nearby. Stay safe and we will find you soon.

Kyrie,

Is this another refugee from Targosia, if so there are places she can go for help, I've made a small number of contacts and would be glad to point her to the least overwhelmed one if she needs help.

Barrister Bluewater

Quilly,

What is around you dear? Your dreams have taken you to BriarPass in the lands of Wayside. Aunti El spends lots of time here. If need be I will come and get you.

Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Barrister Bluewater,

Quilly is the child of two good people that I know. She has the adventurer spirit like her mother and father.

Thank you Enan, I really appreciate the work you are doing with the refugees. Fortunately Quilly is not one of them however. She is a friend from another land that I have visted with Eldandril, called Valdanis. She has several friends in the region and will not want for a place to stay. We just have to discern her location and help her find the rest of the way to Briarpass.

If there is anything I can do to help your refugee camp efforts please let me know.

Kyrie,

I'll forward you the list of locations I'm currently working with by pidgeon, I'm sure the people there would be far gladder to see a known defender such as yourself on hand to provide comfort and guidance then a paperpusher like myself that might, or might not, be able to arrange for additional supplies so they can continue to eat next week.

Barrister Bluewater

Quilly,

I'm sorry its been so long, I haven't been wandering the dream realms, If your all the way in Wayside walk north, that should take you to a large bay from there head towards the river, follow that river to Arbor and seek out Mistress Liddia Fallingstar at the Eternian Embassy she should be able to show you around and, if you want, take you to Elledandiril.
Jehan

Uncle Jehan!!!!!!!!!!!!!...is that really you!?!?!?!? I've been walking for a long time and i'm hungry.....i'll do what you say to...Mistress Lady Fallingstar, got it...I'm walking, i'm walking, i'm walking.....but all I see is trees and it's really dark out now...*sigh* so hungry..how far is it??? i don't know how much further I can go without a meal...and some sleep.

Hold tight, child. Can you build a fire? It will help dhose looking for you to find you and ward off pesky critters in dhe night.

~Marcey

Quilly,

It's okay sweety, I'll come to find you. Do as Uncle Jehan has told you and find and follow the river north, I will do the same and find you. I'll run most of the way, just walk sweetheart, I'll get you some where safe for dinner and a long sleep soon, I know its cold out. Your Auntie Elle is on her way! I'll be there as fast as I can!

Auntie Elle

Thank you El, I knew you would be able to find her. If you catch up to her before she gets to Arbor bring her by the bakery, it should be fairly close. I will get you both warmed and fed as quick as can be.

I'm sorry, I only now saw the cries in the Dreaming... if I hear of Quilly being spotted by a Brotherhood patrol before she gets to Arbor, I'll try to catch up to her with some food and drink...

Brother Eric Marsters

I found her guys, Thank you for all your help and concern. I got her home to me safely and we will likely see you all soon after the snow melts.

Thanks again,
Elle

Thank you Elle for finding her, I will be down soon to see you both. Thanks J for directing her. I havent been in the dream realm much of late. Quilly stick with Elle and I will see you soon.

Bart

Back