Hello

Friends, It has been too long since I have set my eyes on this land and the people who inhabit it. To those I consider friends I have missed you greatly. I find that once again my path is destined to return. I hear the voices in the wind calling to me. I will obey. I ask you my fellow adventures to help me. When I was last there I had everything stolen from me. I gave up on adventuring I let the misdeeds of a few come before the needs of the masses and for that I am deeply sorry. I have come to the realization however that I am an adventurer it isnt just what I do it is who I am. So to any of those who still consider me a friend I ask for you to lend me a sword and shield. So that once again I may take arms against any enemies of this place I have come to love.

Warmest Reguards,
Aeneaus Solrade

Aeneaus,
I don't know you myself. But Kovu says your a decent fellow and we have the weaponry in our treasury to spare. So you can count on Forest's Edge having a spare shield and sword for you when we show up. I look forward to making your acquaintance.

-Taloc

(OOG please bring your own phys reps)

Thank you Taloc. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. Please send my warmest reguards to Kovu and Panda. I will see you soon. Untill then may fortune smile down apon you and all those you hold dear.

A

A~

I got you covered anytime you want to dig into some kidneys with me.

F~

The Brain 1/2 of FnA :p

Back