Help an awesome chick go to college!

phedre

Squire
Go here:

http://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/v3/e ... ry-CT.aspx

and vote.

This is Haley Copes, cousin of Illana, HQ Resident Redhead. Haley lost both parents to cancer by the age of 16, and has been accepted at Quinippiac University in Connecticut. She found a program there in Non-Profit Management, so that she an continue the fight against cancer, specifically skin cancer, which claimed the life of her father. The rate of melanoma in young adult females has taken an alarming jump, and she wants to educate a demographic that gets told that tanning beds are healthy when use has lifelong risks.

Help this incredibly hardworking girl get a $10,000 scholarship so she can raise money that might someday help save your life or the life of someone you know, love, (or game with.)

Done and Done.

She's currently in 5th place, over 1400 votes in 3 days because of awesome people like you guys who've taken a couple minutes to read an essay to help someone they've probably never met.

Thank you everyone who voted, and if you haven't, there's still time!

Voted...student loans suck.

I haven't checked the boards in a week or so, so I just saw this- thank you Lauren for posting this and thank you SO MUCH to everyone that voted! My family is really proud of Haley and we're incredibly grateful for any help she can get to continue moving towards her dream career. Thank you again!!!

Voted

Back