Help me out!

The plot team is constantly trying to improve our game. It would mean a lot to me if you could send us an email with the things you enjoy most about our game and some things you'd like to see either more of, or changed. For example:

More whole town mods
Less whole town mods
More weekend specific plot
more mod cards
a different system than mod cards
more plot for evil PCs
more plot for good PCs

I know there is no situation where every person who plays our game will be happy, and it seems like for the most part, people enjoy our game so we aren't planning any major changes. I would just like to get an idea what everyone is looking for. Please send suggestions to:

plotsm@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jorshua

Are "hawt sexxorz with a side of moist n00bsauce" a viable request?

Way to make a harmless joke an unnecessarily serious topic. Thanks for the heads-up though, Matt, I'll try to keep that in mind if I start caring again. :?

And here I thought I was being light-hearted and joking along with you. Perhaps my age and lack of emoticon skills has once again gotten in the way of conveying actual feelings on the interwebz. Chin up Billy-buddy, I only meant to give you a little love. For the record I'll always be happy to cover you in n00bsauce. :p

Matt

It's the law school. It's tainted what little decency you had left. Hell, look at Badeen. Get out while you can, man, before it's too late. ;)

Sterve,

If I ever saw you, that would in fact be a viable request. Anything to make a player happy. Hope you're well.

-Jorsh

I own a shotgun and have ammo. Plus I think I have about 6 shovels in my shed. South Lyon is built on a swamp, plenty of places to dump the body errrr

DOuG Is Noob inside and out

Back