Help Us!

squeegee

Scholar
Heroes,

We here at Pella’s Wish have a real problem on our hands. All the water in the area has turned brackish! We need to evacuate and have no money to pay the Vorney. We spent all the money we had settling this island. Please help, our drinking water is running out and we have no where to go. There are strange fish monsters that have been attacking us relentlessly. They have nearly taken down the palisade. It will not be long until they breach our meager defenses. Please send help! Our knight and his squire are fighting for our lives valiantly but I fear that even they are no match for this terror from the deep. Some other in the village have taken up arms but they are no match for the monsters. We are but simple farmers please help us…

I have heard much about those that have traveled from the Age of Myth to be here with us in these lands. All I can do is beg for your assistance. We are at your mercy.

--

Douglas Freeman

Last edited:
Mister Freeman,

I am certain help will be on the way in the next couple of days, I'm new to the area so forgive the obvious question, How can we get to you? It sounds like you'd need a boat, which I'm not sure we have and it sounds like a Vorney ferry might nt be a good solution.

Kallith

I am more than happy to help in your defense as you escape, but a thought occurs to me. Aside from the issue in getting to your island, I am not sure that the best way to escape fish monsters will be on boat. I understand that this is the only option, but, can you think of any reason why these creatures are angry? Perhaps we may be able to appease them.

-Gerard Elderweiss

Mister Freeman,
I second Kallith's thoughts, help is on the way. We will stop the attacks on your village. Some of our people have extensive experience in dealing with sea creatures, and we will put that to good use. If we cannot reverse the cause of the salt in your water, we may be able to purify it, or perhaps find a new spring or well. We will do everything in our power to keep you in your homes, and to make your lands safe.

-Baeleon

Maybe Robar can help us start setting up a circle rift system thing. That might make it easier to get to the island then traveling by sea. I recently took a boat to an island through a bunch of monsters and I can assure you its not a good time!

Crescent.

I should be arriving shortly with a friend of mine. Im certain we can solve this situation and get to the cause of this corruption.

That being said, I will have various drinks available--made with untainted water--should you or your comrades need something sweet or well, anything at all.

Cass

Mr. Freeman,

Like others have said, help is on the way. In the meantime though, I am definitely curious about these fish-like creatures. If you have any more information you could offer on them? Do they look like a fish that is about as tall as a man, and walks on two legs? Possibly has a long tail? and do you know if the water begin to go bad before or after these creatures arrived? Do they seem to be able to speak, or seem to have any sort of reason for attacking your home that you can think of? I thank you for any information you can offer.

~Cyrus Alexander

The water and soil itself went to salt. We don't know what could have angered these creatures. They take delight in our death and capture! To look upon them is to stare into the maw of a shark while their tails smash against the ground. They have spoke but only about us to be dead or food.
However you can get here it does not matter. So long as you get here fast. My knight may have set something up but we haven't been able to fully speak lately. When we aren't fighting we are resting. Sorry he could not reply.

-Squire William Windfall

Would these be considered Sentinet beings? Or can I fillet them once dealt with...

Bruisey Foemangler
Owner and Head Butcher of Foemangler Meats

Doesn't sound like they're any of the protected races. Unless they're some sort of weird fish-shark kin.

Crescent.

Thank You Crescent. Dont want my shop to gets a bad name for serving to exotic of meats...

Bruisey Foemangler

If you all would like I could rift you to the island in question. Your numbers will not be so great that I cannot manage it. You will have to find a way back however and I will have to take you in small groups.

--
Robert Iron Beard

The water and soil itself went to salt.
I might be able to help in this regard. I know of a process that allows you to separate water from salt, leaving you with clean, drinkable water. I would be more than happy to show you this as soon as we arrive. It's a slow process, and is by no means a permanent solution, but it should help maintain a water supply until we can figure out the bigger issue.

~Cyrus Alexander

Back