Help with some research

wowy319

Artisan
Hello everyone!

I regret being unable to attend the last gathering; I had fallen quite ill. But I still want to be useful, and plan on learning as much useful information as possible during this time. I want to learn more about this "Fever Grey" character, but I'm unsure of where to start looking. I understand that Stoneroost is embroiled in open war with the Fey, and would likely be a great source of information, but I do worry about the safety of traveling there. Would it be reasonable for a hobling such as myself to go to Stoneroost and learn (in between helping those in need) about this Fever Grey? Or should I look elsewhere? If your suggestion is the latter, I would love to know where to look.

Many thanks and pleasant days,
Caillen Taggart

Caillen,

It is unwise to post such requests on this wall, as the particular fey you mention reads the letters nailed here. Your interest in him may draw his attention to you, and many can attest that his attention is not something most seek. He is currently under the effects of a very long-term Prison spell, but he is fey -- they are well-known for their deception and ability to slip out of defy the expected.

-Thunder-Bringer

Chiefton Ator and all who were unaware:

Fever Grey is already free of the prison. I have little more to share than that but if you want that information seek me in person.

Caillen,

The rest of the advice given is wise to be followed.

Ambassador Guildmaster Qiu Jun-Wu
Finn Castle Healer's Guild

Oh good. Who delivered that information?

- Sevaria

Good sir Thunder-bringer,
Thank you for your advice. I certainly don't need a dangerous fey seeking me out. In that case, what could I do in order to be more useful at the next gathering? Is there anything in particular I can do to help the town's collective efforts to keep the bastions safe? I want to be as helpful as possible come the next gathering.
~Caillen

Caillen,

I will speak with you on the matter at the next gather.

- Sevaria

Back