Help with vampires

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
It has come to my attention that there are vampires that are plaguing the duchy (thanks for the correction) of Northshire, if someone could investigate this between now and the next gather, that would be a big help.

Ignathis Nachtfeuer
The Company

Last edited:
I could be of help.

~asura

Seek me out, I will help.

Fredrick Crawford

I know there is the Duchy of Northshire, but I'm not sure about a town. I do recall hearing rumors of some old cave that may have a connection. Mostly stories to scare children away. I think it was close to where you folks arrived at last April.

- Derek Yeom

Hello Ignathis,

I know Pandora and Eve are from that town and should be a key part of action there.
~Aramis Seablade

Eve and I are from Northshire. I have some information regarding the vampires there and will be looking into it further. Anyone willing to help, please let me know so we can coordinate and work cohesively together.
May Hope Find You,
Pandora

Pandora,

If you'd like we can meet at next market and discuss the on going issues.

Ignathis

Ignatius,

I too desire to hunt down a particular vampire loose upon the world. Say the word and I shall be ready.

May your hearth burn eternal, and your tankard endless,

~Draco Ardel

Ignactius,

I will help you hunt these monsters. I am proficient in their destruction and I am trained in hunting them. I shall meet whomever is going next gather.

I'm in.

GRONK

Hello All,

I have not seen Ignactius in a while. I do not know if he is training with his master or something else has happened. If he reply to any of you please let a member of The Company know. I would say to talk to Pandora or Eve to coordinate efforts this coming gathering.

~ Captain Aramis Seablade

Back