Help!!

So I umm.... Hope that you adventures dream and get this. I umm.... Kinda need help with a situation here. There seems to be giant locusts eating my wheat fields. I umm... Am not a fighter and really aren't that brave. I do what I can to scare them away but they keep coming back. Can umm.... Someone please help. My fields are located Southwest of where I hear you all gather. Please umm.... Help.

-Wheat farmer Carl.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Ok! We'll come and help! I'm sure my farm will be in a similar state soon enough.

Crescent.

Oh man, I hate it when things come along to "Bug" innocent farmers, I'll be on my way to help soon as I can.

-Kallith

Looks like dozens of farms have been wiped out. Local guards are doing what they can't but it's not enough. Seems like a few big swarms. The army has yet to return from the North and what has went to the Ternian wall already to hold the undead at bay.

If farmers can't pay Hitch 42 will for adventurers aid. Though isn't preventing starvation of the refugees a worthy endeavor in it's own right not to mention saving farmers from destitution.

Josiah Jebediah Jimclipper

Carl,

I will help with the protection of your and the other farms.

Guardsmen Corbell Sheppard

Back