Helping People out

Melleth

Scholar
Ladies and Gentleman,
In the Past we have all banded together in order to assist alliance friends and family whom are in need in order to Help them recover, live their lives normally, and above all to be nice because WE CAN.
Recently I have had the pleasure of the help of many individual alliance members whom have helped me thru my hard times, both financially and mentally. Now one of these kind hearted souls has found themselves and backed against a Rock and a Hard place looking for a hand up, not a hand out. Sometimes we all need help and to this end I have re-purposed a old website of mine. This hits home I remember how often we have pulled together with chapters to help people out in need.

I ask for the support of anyone whom is able to give aid.
Please Help

If there are any other chapters willing to help out please let me know Cwinters145@gmail.com
For the Current Donation Run the Following People have Agreed to help this cause
CHOICE OF please include all details of what you would like in the Paypal message INCLUDING Name, and to make it easy on tyson if you have it your gettysburg player number.

Incentives
Upon donating $20 or more please select one of the following, supply is limited so the first paypal donations that are $20 and designate what they want will be the ones to get the limited incentives

LIMITED INCENTIVES - CHOOSE ONE
Chris J Marcikonis - Availability 5 *A Single Weapon* - A donation of $20 or more will allow you to choose this incentive as long as it is still available

Jon Quigly -Availability 5 * A Single Leather Pouche* - A donation of $20 or more will allow you to choose this incentive as long as it is still available

Danielle Darwell - Availability 3 ,* A Single Stainless Steel Belt - length options from 30" to 60" in length* - A Donation of $50 or more will allow you to choose this incentive as long as it is still available

1 time incentive per Donator
Rich Ditzler Gettysburg Chapter Owners - For a donation of $20 or more the donator will recieve 100 Goblin stamps in the Gettysburg Chapter. Please include your Player name in the notes when you paypal.

Need to raise $400 by september 9th for the individual.

Back