Hey d'air

If da tides and da winds coope'date, I plan to d'dop anch'air in town dis weekend. Will anybody I know be d'air?

If not, town peep'ell, know that dis guy will be down for pa'dtying, d'dinking, game of chance, and killing p'idates. If d'air be p'idates in them wat'airs, be su'de to pick out a place to be bu'died cuz you'd days a'd numb'aid.

Aurik Louciann
Mariner and Slayer of Many Pirates

I shall be there this weekend as well. Not sure exactly what happened to my old home yet, but I'm sure someone will inform me when I arrive at this new place.

Not sure how many I know will actually be there though, it's been a long while.

Drusillia Al'Vera

I'll be seein ya there, Aurik. We can kill some more dirty pirates!

Durk

What about meticulously clean ones? It will be nice ta see ya again Aurik, and you as well Drue :) Its always nice ta see any of da old caladorian adventurers still fighting. Durk, I have some information for you that you most likely already know bout, gimme a shout out if ya dream afore tanight.

Jehan

Drusillia said:
I shall be there this weekend as well. Not sure exactly what happened to my old home yet, but I'm sure someone will inform me when I arrive at this new place.

Not sure how many I know will actually be there though, it's been a long while.

Drusillia Al'Vera

I believe the final decision was that Caladore caught fire, exploded, then sank. Into the Plane of Time. Or something similar. It pleases me to see that more of those I met there survived.

Back